Chapter 12 - A Dark Day

The next day at school, Izzy had left. Skittle was sat in her seat, staring gloomily at the empty space in the chair where Izzy used to sit. Casper was already sat in his seat, and he was laughing at Skittle's glum face. Skittle glared at him.
"Skittle, you do realise that Izzy has left you, don't you?" he smirked.
Skittle didn't answer. She knew hat it was the truth, but still, he didn't have to put it like that!
"You have no friends now." he said, laughing.
Skittle was horrified that he would laugh at such a thing, but this was Casper. He was mean like that.
"I'm going to bully you." he whispered evilly.
Skittle gasped in horror. He wouldn't dare bully her, would he?
"Oh, yes I will." Casper said, as if he could read her thoughts.
Then he started kicking her under the table. Skittle tried to tell him to stop, but he just laughed at her.

At playtime, Skittle had nobody to play with. So she sat alone on one of the swings, just sitting in silence with her hands in her coat pockets. She was feeling terrible. Then suddenly Casper appeared behind her and started singing.
"Skittle, Skittle, so weak she got knocked over with a ball in P.E. lessons!" he sang.
Skittle felt a sudden urge to slap him, but she didn't. She tried her best to ignore him.
"Skittle! Anybody home?" he asked mockingly, pulling her hair.
She sighed and kept ignoring him.
"You're so stupid, Skittle. You're a loner." he laughed.
Skittle couldn't take it anymore. She burst into tears.
Casper laughed coldly, and shoved her onto the cold tarmac. Skittle just lay there, crying her eyes out with nobody to help her.