Chapter 14

Another Writer's block experience. Enjoy guys!

Ps. Errors and typos ahead.

SOLEMN'S POV:

Last night, I felt what it's like to experience the word happiness. For a very long time, this is the first time I felt it because of someone. For how many years of being emotionless, for being fearless, ruthless and heartless, I can now say that I've change a little bit. Is it because of that childish King? Well, you can say that.

I don't wanna say that I love him, I don't wanna say that he has this effect on me. Only in his dreams, I will going to tell him those things. I realize how important that guy to me when he ignored me for fucking three days and it was a damn torture for me. I wanna approach him but being the King that he was, escaping wasn't that difficult.

Damn that guy, not until I felt suspicious and sleep in his room so that he can't escape anymore. Then, it end up that he was just jealous because he saw the text of my father and some crazy gossipers tell some fake news about me.

"Dridge, where are we going?" Inosenteng tanong nito. Nung una ay cute pa siyang tingnan habang nagtatanong ng ganyan pero dahil pang sampu na yata niyang tanong yan at naiirita na ako.

"I told you, baby. Just shut up and you will know once we get there." Sagot ko dito sa pinakakalma kong boses.

We are here now inside his car while me being the driver since he doesn't know the location yet. One of my hand was holding the steering wheel while the other one was intertwined on his hand. He pouted and was about to asked again when I beat him to it.

"If you asked again, no cuddles and I will sleep at my room starting tomorrow." I warned him in a stern voice which made him widened his eyes cutely and I am telling everyone, even though I will not say it but I am really whipped for this man.

"But baby--" He was about to whine when I glared at him which made him pout even more.

"One more question baby and you will get that punishment from me." I told him coldly which made him shut up.

He slowly nodded his head and smiled at me afterwards. I just squeezed his hand lightly and I focus on driving while glancing at him from time to time until I saw him sleeping. I just smiled after that and let him. When we arrived at the place, inilabas ko mula sa bintana ang aking kamay at sinenyasan ang gwardiya na buksan ako ng gate.

When the gate opened, I immediately drive slowly and entered while noticing all of the guards that surrounds the house. I drove for a 6 kilometers from the gate up to the house. I parked the car in our private parking lot and got out from the car. I sighed when I saw all of them bowing their heads when they saw me, I just nodded my head in return.

Naglakad ako papunta sa kabilang side kung saan natutulog si Sacred at kaagad ko itong binuhat. This guy was tall but I can lift him up because of my own personal reason.

I entered our house and my mom and dad looked at me, specifically to the guy I was carrying. Both of them have a confused looks on their faces but didn't say anything and I know that I should tell them about my plan.

"Lanny, prepare my room, please." I mumbled coldly to one of our maids. She immediately nodded her head and walked up to the stairs. I looked at my parents with a serious face. "I will be back." I simply told them at sumunod na kay Lanny papunta sa aking kwarto. Nang makarating ay inilagay ko doon si Sacred at inayos ang kanyang pagkakatulog at narinig ko na lamang ang pagsira ng pinto. I looked at him and put beside him my panda which he hugged immediately even though he was still asleep.