Crack#3

I.N: *Wakes up at 3 am to use the bathroom*
I.N: *Walks towards the bathroom and sees colorful lighting and hears faint music playing in the living room*
I.N: What could that be??
I.N: *Peeks* *Sees Minho wearing shorts, on a pole, pretending to be a stripper with a horse mask*
I.N: *Dolphin screams and runs to Chan's room*
Minho: *Falls of pole*
I.N: CHAN HYUNG!!! CHAN HYUNG!!! THERE IS A CRAZY  HORSE-MAN POLE-DANCER IN OUR LIVING ROOM!!!
Chan:*mumbles looking at his laptop* I.N it's 3 am did you have another nightmare?
I.N: No Hyung. I actually saw it!
Chan: *Picks a ruler from his desk drawer*Let's kill it that Centaur pole-dancer.
I.N: Seriously, is that's what you're going to.. nevermind.
Hyunjin: *Enters Chan's room* I.N why the hell are you screaming at 3 am!!?? Have no shame do you??!!
I.N: Look who's yelling now

Hyunjin and I.N: *Stare at each other for a brief moment*

Chan: I.N claims there is a "Crazy horse-man pole-dancer in the living room"*yawns*
Hyunjin: *Chokes up and laughs*What the fuck?
Chan:*Covers I.N's ears* Don't use such words in front of the maknae!
Hyunjin: Whatever, let's see what's actually going on in the hall.
Hyunjin, Chan and I.N: *Walk towards the hall*
Felix and Seungmin: *Throwing money on twerking Minho* 
Felix: YAAAAS HYUNG YAAAAAS! Shake that booty!
Chan: *Rubs his eyes and yells*WhAt ThE HeLl Is GoInG oN Here!!??
Minho,Felix and Seungmin: *Turn around in panic**Look at each other nervously*
Chan: Explain!!
Felix: We're sorry Hyung.
Chan: You should be, FoR nOt InViTiNg Me, I was awake the whole time *Puts ruler on a table, walks towards the couch and plops himself down* Continue!
Hyunjin: *wraps arm around I.N*see Jeongin nothing is there, just your Hyungs okay. Let's go to sleep.
I.N and Hyunjin: *walk away*
I.N: Hyung?
Hyunjin: *hums*
I.N: Can I sleep with you?, please*pouts*
Hyunjin: Okay fine, stop being cute and stay on your side.

......Meanwhile......
Felix: *wears pink wig* ohha ohha.
r-r-r-roll up to the party with my crazy pink wig. but I can't get through the door because my booty's too big *Twerks aggresively*
Chan: *Gets up and joins Felix* 1% is human 99 is plastic. Just a sec I gotta fix my lips...........

To be continued