The Woojin drama (I just have to write this)

Aight then. I'm just writing this to get things off my chest. This scandal/drama has been going on for 5 days now and I'm still hella oblivious. I know SKZ has nothing to do with this but I need to write this. 

Us netizens do not have a clear picture of what's going on, we only have unclear evidence. I may not be good at detective work, but I truly believe the victim. It is best to do so in this case. Sexual assault is not a joke and this should not be taken lightly. Whether you're a stay or not we must do something about this. All Woojin has done so far is made himself look stupid AF instead of defending himself. His stupid response first of all id. est. his fake ass "apology" in which he did nothing but call the allegations"weird rumors" and promote his solo career that never existed and will never exist.  Like why would the anonymous person want to ruin Woojin's nonexistent career without a good reason? he isn't even a well-known idol. If the person made this up they'd most probably write their claims targeted to Felix, Chan, or someone popular in the group and WOOJAIL was the least popular. There has also been a few things exposed by a former JYP staff and a shit-load of rumors of him other than the assault allegation so I'll talk about it aswell.

1. Him abusing the members, especially Lix and Jeongin, and making them uncomfortable

Video proof:

I honestly would like to thank people that make certain videos, it just helps a lot. He literally made the members uncomfortable and very it's noticeable. The fact that he had the AUDACITY to push the maknae on stage and legit push Lix onto a bench, like this bitch needed to calm down and who the hell lifts their elbow when they bow,like WHO? Poor minho. I salute to Hyunjin for protecting our precious maknae, my respect for him has increased to 10000000%. I swear I thought he wasn't bad but now I hate him to the core and want to punch him. His voice is hella annoying to hear and I can't watch their old M/Vs without cringing or getting reminded of the scandal. The fact that he could have potentially sexually assaulted women and abused my babies, I am now ready to throw hands no wait, I'm ready to cut this bitch and send him to jail. SKZ is only 8,PERIODT. The "nine or none" is BS and that thing can go to hell because guess what, EIGHT IS FATE and SKZ has always been EIGHT. They are amazing artists and tbh, they became more popular after Woojail left (more like kicked out) and they deserve it. He would've never even suited the GO LIVE and their upcoming IN LIFE era and I just feel grateful that I became a stay right after he left cause he seems very fishy and scandalous to me and these videos have been re-analysed and they prove me and other stays right. Even if he's innocent (honestly he isn't), I don't care cause he doesn't deserve to be supported, not after the way he handle this situation. It was hella insensitive and rude of him to promote himself instead of adressing the allegations that were about a serious issue. Like this bitch had one job, and he couldn't do that right and now he's canceled and deserves to be in jail. 

Okay I'm done ranting but we shouldn't let this scandal slide. we need more evidence. If anyone has been a victim of SA please, say something, even if it ain't about Woojail. But don't go around making rumors unless you want people to lose respect for you.

Thank you! and now I have something to bless y'all with

Honestly thank you to the youtuber who made this, you've made the song sound even better and blessed all of us, I'm not kidding and STAY pls do this with the other M/Vs as well so we don't have to listen to Woojail. I respect *salutes*