Truth or Dare (2000 liners)(Smut/crack)

Narrator's POV:
Y/n was playing truth or dare with Hyunjin, Han, Felix, and Seungmin at 3 am in their bedroom for fun cause they all were insomniacs and hella bored.

A few rounds in........

*Bottlecap points to Y/n from Seungmin's direction*

Seungmin: Alright Y/n, truth, or dare?
Y/n: Dare! 
Hyunjin, Han, Felix, and Seungmin: *Look at each other with smirks*
Y/n: *Regrets it for sounding too confident*
Seungmin: I dare you to let us play with you.
Y/n: What do you want me to play with you guys, aren't we already playing truth or dare?
Seungmin: *Glares into Y/n's eyes and smirks*
Y/n: *Realises what Seungmin meant* Oh my.
Hyunjin: So what do you think baby? *Puts hand on Y/n's thigh*
Y/n: Okay I'll do it, but only because it's a dare.
Han: Oh woman we're going to make you regret what you just said.
Felix: Yeah *lowers voice* you know you want us to touch you baby girl.
Y/n: Okay.
Hyunjin: Okay now get undressed baby and, tease yourself while your at it.
Y/n: Okay. *Starts removing her top, revealing her bare chest*
Felix: Aww such a cute slut, don't like to wear bras do you? Your little tits are so cute.
Y/n: You try wearing them at night, then call me a slut.
Han: Okay Y/n calm down and get undressed, we wanna play with you
Y/n: *continues undressing* Alright I'm done, what do I do now?

....... POV 

 "I call dibs!", I heard Hyunjin say before jumping over you as you both fell on the bed behind us. "Okay now, kiss me" He ordered. I obliged as we made out for a brief moment. Hyunjin got undressed and sat on the bed. "Now get on your knees and suck me off pretty slut", he said before I got of the bed and kneeled in front of his member. I stared at it feeling shocked as its size was huge. "What's wrong baby girl, is it too big for your liking?", He asked with a smirk while stroking his length. you opened your mouth to respond but he forcefully lowered your head onto his member, making you gag around him. He continued to shove it in an out of your mouth as the other boys sat watched. Hyunjin kept moaning and whimpering, which turned you on a lot. "Such a good whore, taking my dick so well", Hyunjin praised before releasing his load in you. It tasted not so bad so you swallowed it. "Good girl" He said before carrying and throwing you on the bed and making you sit against the headboard. "She's all ours boys, let's dig in" Felix said walking towards the bed and looking at you with his innocent smirk. The boys got undressed. He spread your legs and gazed at your womanhood. "You're dripping babe" he said while running his index finger through your slit. He began thrusting two fingers in and out of me. Meanwhile, Seungmin fucked my mouth and Han left a bunch of hickeys on your chest. The pleasure I kept receiving was overwhelming. From the corner of my eyes I saw Hyunjin coming towards the bed with a rope. He kept the rope at the bedside drawer and watched you get wrecked. After a while, Seungmin eventually released his load in your mouth which you non-hesitantly swallowed. Felix switched to pleasuring you with his member since his hands got tired directly, without warning you. You screamed at the sudden stinging-sensation. "Yes Y/n now scream my name for me, can you?" Felix asked as he continued thrusting in and out of you forcefully. "YONGBOOOOK!", you screamed to tease him, making the others laugh. He got mad and thrusted into you with all the energy he had. You became a moaning mess and came around him. He released his load in you before pulling out. Alright baby girl, lay flat on your stomach for us" Hyunjin said and you followed. He tied you hands and raised you, so your balance was on your knees. Hyunjin placed his head on the bed, below your clit and started sucking it while stroking himself to your moans. You enjoyed it until you felt two of the guys' members in your entrance and the other in you anus. It felt hella obnoxious at first, but a few thrusts later you were into it. The sound of skin slapping on skin and moans were the only things heard till you all came and the guys plopped next to each other due to exhaustion. "Guys, I'm still tied" you said before Felix chuckled and untied you. It smelled weird but none of you guys minded it so you fell asleep cuddling each other.

Next morning.......

Chan: *enters room* Oh shit! *runs away*
Minho: Chan Hyung what happened?
Chan: Go see for yourself.
Minho: *Checks room then walks to Chan* Ohh well they must've had fun last night and, Y/n's body WoW! they got lucky.
Chan: Stop being a perv!
Minho: Whatever bitch. *Smirks*