Chapter 1

Pretend I can write ok also there's no killing game involved in this and no pregame so yeah :p

Shuichi's POV

Taking a small walk around my new neighborhood. I'm Shuichi Saihara.I just moved here yesterday for the new school I was going to attend hopes peek high.To be honest I was slightly nervous.I was always a awkward quiet kid I never had many friends.I lived with my uncle who was a detective but he was always working on cases.I helped him on one a while back and for some reason I got my ultimate for that the ultimate detective.I don't think I deserve my talent it was only one case that I solved nothing more.

Opening my door I see my uncle " How's the neighborhood Shuichi?"He asked me." O-Oh it's nice" I replied giving him a small smile he could barely see cause of my hat covering half my face.I walk to my room witch I still had to finish unpacking.But my uncle shouted something to me " Shuichi could you go to the store and pick up these ingredients for diner!?" " YEAH!" I shout back an run down the stairs.He gives me 40$ and I head out the door.I head to the supermarket and I at the front I see a short girl with red hair and a witch's hat and a taller girl with dark green hair and a big light green bow.I ignore them an get what I need from the store.

Has I exited the store the same to girls come up to me "hey!" The girl with green hair said to me"umm y-yes?" Of course I had to stutter "I'm Tenko Chabashira and this is himiko yumeno" "oh uh I'm Shuichi Saihara" " Ok saihara we need you to take this an drink it himiko wants to see if her potion works!" Should I drink this I literally just met these girls and now their offerings me a potion!?"Uh s-sure I'll take it" fuck why did I agree?!The short girls face lit up " Nyeh wow really you're the only person that accepted thank you" oh how long have they been here? " Here!" She shoved the drink right in my face "oh o-ok" I drink the potion I didn't feel any different.

" Hey what does this potion actually do?" "Nyeh it's supposed to turn you into a girl" WAIT WHAT!? " But I don't think it work Nyeh another fail" Oh thank atua it didn't work! " Well I'm sorry it didn't work" I asked her" Nyeh it's fine this always happens" " Well I have to go bye" I walk away from the two girls and head back home. "Thank you Shuichi" My uncle thanks me as I hand him the groceries.I nod and walk back to my room I couldn't stop thinking about those to girls I did feel bad for them but also glad that I was not turned into a girl.Or so that's what I thought

*Time Skip to the next day*

I opened my eyes has the got stung by the bright morning sun. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom... "AAAAA!" My uncle barges in the room " what's going o-" he looks at me in shock "your a-a .....

Haha you got a cliffhanger even though it's so obvious haha