Favour

"Hey, Darryl?" Ophelia called once they'd gotten a spare moment, Zak currently accompanying Clark in trying to trick Jethro into Lord knows what. Probably some rigged game of sorts.

"Hey Ophelia, did you need something?" Darryl asked kindly, ever-present smile warm. Ophelia distantly wondered how Keres could ever be nervous about talking to him.

"I was wondering whether you could do me a favour." She began and he hummed in question. "Keres has been struggling lately with her faith. She talked to me about it last night but it's not something that I knew enough about to help her with. I wondered whether you'd be able to talk to her about it." She asked.

Without Ophelia at her elbow, Keres looked rather lost. Geo was attempting to make conversation and Keres seemed thankful for it but no less small, arms tucked securely around herself.

"Of course, I'd be more than happy to." He replied without hesitation. "Tell her to come find me when we get home, I'm assuming she'll want to talk in private." Ophelia nodded. "Alright, tell her to come to me once we get back and I'll be more than happy to help her."

"Thanks, Dar, I owe you one." Ophelia squeezed Darryl shoulder lightly and he smiled, waving off her thanks. She left his side with a wide smile, eager to fill the space around Keres. Darryl didn't mind, instead he made his way over to rescue Jethro.

////:\\\\

@Geo-logist
I found the photos from when we did some multicoloured light studies as a project in class!! Clark told me to post this one

@Geo-logist I found the photos from when we did some multicoloured light studies as a project in class!! Clark told me to post this one

————————————————
retweets likes
|
|
@Sapnap
Flexing on us real hard here, Geo.
|
|
@ClarkNotKent
Geo ‼️ Geo ‼️ Hello 😀👋🏻 do your shoes need shining? 🤔👟✨ Geo😳‼️Geo please 🥺☹️🙏 Do you need coffee? 👀☕️ Come back 😫 PLEASE my clout😤🤑 Dont go away from me 🥺 Geo please 😫😫🤨
|
|
@Fleepfloop
Handsome, boy does he know it. Peach fuzz, and he can't even grow it!
|
|
@Chiccennuggies
I wanna take him far away from this place
then I turn and see Kiri's face and he is
H E L P L E S S S S S S
————————————————
retweets likes

////:\\\\

"Alright, we've got pretty much three more days before we fly back. Two and a bit, technically," Nick announced to the group once they had stopped for food. "What's the plan?"

"We still haven't done any of the water stuff so I vote a day for that." Ophelia answered, pretending as though it wasn't just for the opportunity to walk around in the swimsuit she had bought for a day.