Inej Ghafa's Battleworn Kneecaps

Grumpy Kaz BrekkerA Short Storyby thevskan 

Kaz Brekker looked at the shiny cane in his hands and felt murderous. 

 He walked over to the window and reflected on his bustling surroundings. He had always loved dreary Ketterdam with its defiant, dry damp buildings. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel murderous.Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Inej Ghafa.

 Inej was a sleek spider with battle worn kneecaps and fast arms.Kaz gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a grumpy, dark, kvas drinker with petite kneecaps and black haired arms. His friends saw him as a defiant, dry dejmin. Once, he had even jumped into a river and saved bloody Wylan Van Eck.

But not even a grumpy person who had once jumped into a river and saved bloody Wylan Van Eck, was prepared for what Inej had in store today. 

 The snow flurried like killing crows, making Kaz gleeful.As Kaz stepped outside and Inej came closer, he could see the nervous glint in his eye.Inej gazed with the affection of 3848 brooding lonely lynxes. 

She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want take of your armour."

Kaz looked back, even more gleeful and still fingering the shiny cane. "Inej, I love you Inej Ghafa," he replied. 

 They looked at each other with upset feelings, like two clumsy, clean cats slipping at a very piercing party, which had jazz music playing in the background and two cold uncles kissing to the beat.

 Kaz studied Inej's battle worn kneecaps and fast arms. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began Kaz in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, and I never will. I just don't love you Inej." 

 Inej looked heartbroken, her emotions raw like a horrible, healthy hat.Kaz could actually hear Inej's emotions shatter into 372 pieces. Then the sleek spider hurried away into the distance. 

 Not even a drink of kvas would calm Kaz's nerves tonight. 

 THE END

A/N: so I know, I know. Y'all are all saying "write an original story! Stop giving us trash and u didn't even write this one!?" Yeah that's right I used this site https://www.plot-generator.org.uk/story/ and all the others were original in case that wasn't clear this is the only one I didn't write however I did give it a lot of words so idk I think it's pretty much mine. Anyways I will write and original story soon and if u want give me requests (I want them. Give them)