I'm A Superstar's Baby? -Niall Horan Fan Fiction-

falalalalalalalala i'm excited

also, sorry it's late :P

*Niall's POV* 

She abandon me. 

Is all I can hear from the second my eyes come fluttering open. I groan, snatching a bottle of beer off of the coffee table. It's been two months, God d*mmit, why can't I just accept the fact that she has walked out of my life forever?!

She took herself and June away from me, I've been left with nothing. People say that time is a great healer, but how come I only feel worse with each passing day? Why do I have to be the one to feel so guilty when I didn't do anything? What could I have done to made her stay? 

There is a loud knock on the door but as always, I ignore it. I toss myself onto my side on the couch, digging my head deeper between the cushions, trying to block out the sound. I smirk to myself, but groan again when the knocks start again. This time, they don't stop.

"Why won't the world just go away?" I sigh deeply while stumbling to my feet. I drag myself over to the door, unlock it, and pull it open to reveal Louis. I stare at him blankly with my bloodshot eyes and immediately wonder what the h*ll he was doing here.

"Can we talk?" Louis blurts out.

"About what?" I grumble.

"Please." Louis begs. I curse under my breath before stepping aside for him to come in. "Thank you." I slam the door shut behind him and he flinches. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." I mutter bitterly. "Why?"

"You haven't been answering the door, there are empty bottles everywhere, smashed glass is on the floor, the house is a mess, it seems like you've been sleeping on the couch, and you smell like you haven't taken a shower in two months." Louis lists off.

"What the h*ll am I supposed to do?!" I shout as tears begin dripping from my eyes again. Oh God... "She left me! She took everything from me! I can't live without her! There isn't a point to my life without her, Louis! She was my everything! I can't! I can't keep doing this! I don't want to keep going on! It hurts too much!" When I begin turning to grab a shard of glass, Louis traps me in his strong grip.

"I'm not going to watch you like this, not again." Louis snaps. "You're the last piece of her that I have left, I can't lose you, Niall. I need you to stay here, whether it means you're ok or not. I don't want to watch you in pain, I just want to watch you here."

"I can't be here! It hurts too much! All I can see is her!" I scream into his ear, squeezing my eyes shut when ghosts of her laughing, crying, yelling, holding the baby, sleeping, and every memory of her down here begin appearing everywhere.

"Shh." Louis hushes me. My legs nearly collapse beneath me, all of the feelings inside too much.

"Get me out of here." I force out. Louis does just that then easily takes me out of the house and across the street to the old one.

*Louis'POV*

I take Niall back to the old house, hoping it's far enough away from their house that the memories stop. It made me crazy just being in there for five minutes, I can't imagine being locked up in there for two months.

"Do we still have that old bed up in their old room?" I ask when we come through the door.

"Yeah, nothing has ever been changed." Liam replies. "Why?" I motion towards Niall, who was now clinging to me while he slowly slid to the floor. "Oh my God!" With his raise of voice, Charlie begins crying. "And back to the porch."

I begin carrying Niall up to his old room, in hopes that the familiar surroundings will help him. I push open the door and smile at the design still on the walls, white with green and blue splattered everywhere. His carpet was a light grey and all the furniture is white. I plop him down on the 'Bob the Builder' duvets.

"Louis?" Niall croaks.

"Yeah, Nialler?" I smile down at him.

"I want to get her back." Niall cries.

"We will, someday." I tell him. He nods and his eyes flutter shut. Within five minutes, he is asleep. "Someday." I whisper again, more to myself, in attempt to make my head believe it.

*Agnes' POV*

Why aren't they coming to get me? Don't they care anymore? I still care about them and they aren't coming to save me from myself. I want them to come get me, I want to redo that day over, I want to start over!

My head drops down into the pillow on my bed, tears slipping my eyes. I can't help but let out a soft whimper when memories of the boys come flashing through my mind.

I don't know if I can handle this much longer. I can't stand being away from them for so long. I miss how everything used to be, I want to go back in time to change things.

I want to feel Niall's lips pressed against mine again.

===================================================================================================

"June, come on, come to mummy." I try for the millionth time to coax the nearly one year old to walk. Letting go of Ally's hand, she plops down on her butt once again, causing my best friend to laugh loudly. "This kid."

"Chill out, Agnes." Ally giggles. "So what she's learning a little late? It doesn't matter."

"She's almost two months behind." I frown. "She hasn't even begun to show signs of being ready to talk. I can't do this and neither can you. Niall would still be a better parent, she'd listen to him."

"Do you really want to bring him up when you just got out of another funk?" Ally asks.

"I do." I sigh, handing her June's bottle. I flop backwards, tears blurring my vision. "I don't know how much longer I can do this, Ally." My eyes flutter shut when the water droplets start escaping. "I can't do this anymore, it's too hard to just continue with life so simply without them. I would give anything to be with him right now."

"Come on." When I open my eyes, Ally is standing above me with her free hand outstretched towards mine.

"What?" I ask.

"I'm going to get you to be with him." Ally replies. I grab onto her hand and she pulls me to my feet. I follow her until we come to the middle of the backyard. "Here we are, you're with him."

"I don't see him." I snap.

"You're here underneath the same sky, he's living in your heart too, what you need is with him." Ally explains. She puts something in my hand before slipping back into the house with June.

I look down to see two plane tickets to London and backstage passes to the X Factor stadium in England. There was a little not that said,

You're going back to the place where it all began and you're taking June with you to see the boys. You leave tomorrow and you'll be there for whileGood luck!

And that was that, I was going to get my life back.