AMON ACADEMY.

In a world, where humans, demons and angels got to interact everyday.

What happens, when a girl who hates demons and angels so much got transferred in a school where mostly the students are demons and angels?

Would it be alright for her to befriend them, even though she hates them?

At first she just doesn't want to seem rude, but what happens when she finally got attached to them?

Will her past hold her back?

"That girl, it's her right?"

"Sinclair, you mean?"

"Not a demon, not an angel, but a human."

"A human who hates all kind, even her own."

But there's a reason behind everything, right? So she have her reasons why she hates them.

Let's all find out what her reasons could be.

___________________________________________________________________
💜

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronics or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher.

A/N: Typographical and grammatical errors are present. English is not my first language so please spare me, but this is gonna be Taglish. Also I typed this using my phone out of boredom that's why you should expect many typos, thank you!

P.S. Another book cover on media!