CHAPTER 3.

Her POV.

I scoffed and turn to face him, "You're what?"

"I said, I'm transferring you to other school." what the actual f*ck is he talking about, "...I'm transferring you here." may tinaas siyang papel at bahagya akong lumapit sakanya para kuhanin yung papeles na hawak hawak niya kanina. Tinitigan ko yung papel na hawak ko, no, he can't do this.

"You can't be serious about this, no." tumingin ako sakanya ng blanko at umiling naman siya.

"I am serious, Sin."

"No! You're not sending me to that f*cking hell!" bahagya na akong napasigaw, wala akong pakialam kung magmukha akong walang respeto sakanya, I'm not doing it.

"Yes, I will because I can."

"I'm not having this conversation with you." binalik ko sakanya yung mga papel at tinalikuran ulit siya.

"Whether you like it or not, you're gonna be transferred there. Shouldn't you atleast pursue me not to send you there?" he asked which made me stop on my tracks and went back to him.

"If you're doing this, because of my failing grades, then fine, I'll make it up on the next quarter." umiling siya kaya nagpatuloy ako sa pagsasalita, "...fine, if it's because of what happened which made me end up on the police station, it's not my fault! They attacked me first!"

"You think it matters who started the fight? No, Sin. It doesn't, because if I know, you made something which made them do that to you. You think they will like this? Knowing that-" well now it's really all my damn fault. Fine.

"Stop sugar coating your damn words and just say it straight to my face that it's my fault why they attacked me. You know nothing why I was involved in the first place. But fine, it's my fault because I'm proving them that they're not above us, it's my fault that I don't want them feeling all so damn superior, my fault for hating them so much. It's my fault. And you just have to rub it on my face now. Go on." natigilan si Tito dahil sa haba ng sinabi ko. That's what he wants to hear right? All of them, that's what they want, for me to admit that everything is my fault even though it isn't, "It's all my fault, isn't it? You can be very kind to others, even if they're demons and angels, but when it comes to me, you can't. It's because y'all want to blame me for everything. If I know, some would even want to hate me just for breathing."

"Sin, that's not–"

"Yes, it is. You're blaming me too, I know that." I smiled a little to him, "If only you know how much I'm blaming myself for it, I hope you won't be able to read my mind, because if you do, you'll be in tears." tuluyan ko na siyang tinalikuran at naglakad paakyat ng kwarto ko.

"H-hey, where are you going?" narinig ko pang sabi niya kaya tumigil ako pero di ako lumingon.

"Gonna pack my things, that's what you want, I know I'll be going there tomorrow, saw it on the papers." I sighed then continue walking and when I reached my room, nag impake na ako ng mga gamit ko. This is better right? Hindi din naman makikinig sakin si Tito dahil nakapagdesisyon na siya. Plus it's better to drop out than to be expelled.

***

Kinabukasan, pumunta ako sa school ko para kunin ang mga gamit ko sa locker ko at sa table ko sa room. Ako na din ang magbibigay ng mga papel na kailangan para sa pagta-transfer ko. Dumiretso ako sa room ko dahil alam kong klase ngayon ni Ma'am Lela doon kaya don ko na lang ibibigay ang mga papel at kukunin ko na din ang mga gamit ko. Kumatok ako sa pinto bago yun binuksan, pagbukas ko ay nakatingin silang lahat sa akin.