CHAPTER 11.

Sin's POV

"So, how have you been, Sin?" napatingin ako kay Aries dahil sa tanong niya, his age gap from me is quite huge but he doesn't want me to call him 'Kuya'.

"Good." umayos ako ng upo sa harapan niya at tumingin sa may bintana.

"Any progress? Or anything that happened? Oh, how was your new school? Your Uncle told me after I called you that he really transferred you there, how do you feel?" sunod sunod na tanong niya, napabuntong hininga ako dahil ganto talaga siya.

"It's better than I imagined, those guys, they've been good to me so far." ngumiti siya sa akin pagkatapos kong magsalita.

"Hmm? How so?"

"It's just, for the first time, I didn't hate demons and angels, well aside from you of course," he's an angel, the only angel I could bear before, "Them all in all, are good creatures, I don't see any reason to hate them.. and it's like, I'm a different person when I'm with them."

"Continue," he smiled again, I can see that he's enjoying this.

"Well also after 4 yrs., I'm paying attentions on everything. Like on school, when the teacher is discussing something, to Caylee and the others, on my surroundings."

"You mean, nagkaroon ka na ulit ng pakialam?" tumango ako sakanya, "That's really good, and I'm happy that you're doing well in your new school, who knows right? We both know you hate that place, but maybe, just maybe, you actually belong there." ngumiti siya sakin ng malapad at napaisip ako sa sinabi niya, I actually belong there? "Anyways, how are you doing, to be honest?"

"My nightmares, it's happening more often than when I wasn't on Amon."

"How often? Are you taking your meds?"

"Twice a day, and yeah of course."

Tumango tango siya at nagpatuloy lang kami sa pag uusap. I have depression and PTSD. Aries is the only one I can rely on. He's the only one I trust about my concerns for years, after everything happened. I really had a hard time for the past 4 yrs. But he never leave me alone, he's always there for me. He taught me how to live with it and to stop running away from everything. It's hard, but this is all for the better.

An hour passed and my session for this month is done.

"You did great, Sin, and continue doing so. If you have any concerns, just call me okay? I already prescribed you some medicine for your nightmares and insomnia, I hope you won't have them often anymore." malungkot siyang ngumiti sakin at ginulo ang buhok ko. Aish.

"Don't look at me like that, it's not the end of the world." pareho kaming natawa at after non ay tumayo na ako.

"You're going now?" tumango naman ako sakanya, "I called your Uncle yesterday and he knows that you're here that's why he took a leave from his work." tiningnan ko siya ng masama, hindi ko na nga sinabi kay Tito eh. Tss, "C'mon Sin, your Grandma and the twins wants to see you." bahagya namang lumiwanag ang mukha ko at napangiti siya.

"Fine, but how about them?" tukoy ko kina Kinsley.

"Bring them with you, your Grandma wants to meet them!" so he told them too? Tss really, his mouth needs to be taped.