CHAPTER 1.

Her POV.

Sunset. They said sunset's a proof that no matter what happen, everyday can end beautifully. Hmm, I think so. There is no real ending. It's just the place where you stop the story. Of course it's important to know when something has reached it's end. Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin.

I wonder, what is it for me now to begin with? It feels like everything has ended for me, nothing would ever begun. I looked up at the sky, isn't it, Mom? I smiled sarcastically, right, for sure she'll say otherwise. I turned my gaze on the city that I can see in front of me. A very bustling city but still beautiful.

Napabuntong hininga ako at saka tumayo, pinagpagan ko ang damit ko at naglakad pababa ng hill. This is my secret place, or maybe my safe place? I don't know, all I know is that, I always run here to clear my mind. Now that it's clear, I think I can go home.

Or maybe not.

"Well, well, well, look who's here?" he smirked after saying that, tss, what a nice view to see.

"Get out of my way, dumbass." I coldly said because he's blocking the way.

"You really got some nerve, lil kitten, and oh, still as cold as ever," I almost roll my eyes, there he goes again, calling me little and kitten, just what the hell.

"Lil kitten your ass." then I passed through his side but he grabbed my wrist. Sigh, seriously. Akala ko pa naman, natakasan ko na siya ngayong araw. God, hindi ba talaga lilipas ang isang araw na 'di siya humaharang sa daan ko?

"Not so fast, Ash," I can feel that he's about to twist my wrist kaya inunahan ko na siya, I twisted his, and went on his back, I heard him grunts. Hah, now what?

"Don't call me that. Stop your damn madness and leave me the hell alone, we both know you can't beat me," naramdaman kong lalaban pa siya that's why I pinned him down and hold the back of his head and leans closer to his ears, "...my lil demon."

I stand up and kicked his stomach making him cry in pain, aish, he wanted this, I just gave him what he wants. Tumalikod na ako at nagpatuloy sa paglalakad.

"You don't know what you're saying! I can beat you, human!" rinig kong sigaw pa niya pero 'di ko na siya pinansin. Pathetic demon.

Yes, he's a demon. That's right. About a hundred years ago when God decided to let the demons and angels live on land with the humans, in a human form. Meaning they look like humans, but doesn't think like humans. They're all pathetic creatures, thinking they are above us all, humans.

Crazy, isn't that the reason why the almighty God let them live here on the ground, to prove that in His eyes, we're all equal? That we're just the same, yeah maybe they have supernatural powers but since it was given to them, they should use it on a good way. But since Demons and Angels are all greedy creatures fallen in the ground, they wouldn't think like that. Impossible to happen.

If I'm gonna be asked, what I like more, Demons or Angels, my answer is none. Simple, demons always tempts human to do what is wrong. Which is damn irritating because criminals are being everywhere now because of them. While angels, dictates human to do what is right, which is prolly also wrong, at least to me.

Why? Okay let's just say, an Angel dictates this man to always do what is right, and since it's an Angel, the man will listen to him/her, he'll let others to do wrongdoings to him just to stay on his beliefs dictated by the Angel, resulting to that others to abuse his 'kindness'. Now that's my point. I hate them both, but I hate their kind more.