Chapter 3

(Y/n) POV
Leon was done changing his police outfit and asked Marvin, " Does anyone know what started this?" And Marvin tells me and Leon, "Not a clue. But honestly, all you two need to know is that this place will eat you alive if you two aren't careful."Marvin told us, before I was going to say something Leon spoke to the two of us, "Yeah...well, I was supposed to start last week and I got a call to stay away. I wish I'd come here sooner." I felt bad for Leon because his first day as being a police officer was now ruined and of course I gave Leon a hug and Leon returned one back to me now and I feel happy if Leon is happy to, Marvin was talking to us, "You're here now, Leon. That's all that matters." After Marvin stop talking me and Leon step forward to Marvin and of course Leon started to talk to Marvin, "Ok, Lieutenant, I'm ready." I started to talk to the Conversation, "yeah me to Marvin and I am in."  As soon I was done talking to Marvin, Marvin was telling us that we be able to find a way out of here, Leon was happy to hear the news because me and Leon wanted to take Marvin to the hospital but he decline us, so Leon kept pushing it till Marvin started to get pissed at Leon and saying the lines of, " I'm giving you an order, rookie. You save yourself and the girl first. I'd come with you, but I'd just slow you down... Now...you'll need this." Marvin grab a combat knife and a gun for the both of us but Leon didn't want to take the knife from Marvin but Marvin didn't care enough so we agreed to take the stuff out of his hand and of course we took off to another room.

Time skip
Leon open a door and it leads us to a library and as soon we were mid point to the to go downstairs and Leon's radio went off so he took it and we were able to hear Marvin talk to us, "Leon and (y/n), it's Marvin. I need you back here ASAP." We we're worried about Marvin so me and Leon asked Marvin I'd he was okay but Marvin avoid are question and asked us that he has something to show us something important so we both went downstairs but as soon we want downstairs we saw zombies down there so we both pulled out are guns and started shooting them in the head and we make sure that they are down and but before we left we saw an another room and had a some kind unicorn statue and I told Leon to pass me the book that Elliott had before he die and of course I was able to solve it so I grabbed the medallion and put it in my pocket to make sure it stays safe of me. Leon saw a broke red book and so we pick it up and out the door that had a spade on there and so we moved there and downstairs to see Marvin on the small computer.