Let us pass

Minho's POV

We were running to go get Newt out of the maze when we run into a pack of grievers and Teresa was standing in front of them.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here. The 'heros' has come to save their little friend" she said in a mocking voice.

"Let us go." I heard Bailey say. Teresa just laughed,

"Why should I? Ava wanted to restart the trials and I can't have you running around with your memories." She spits out. I was starting to get really mad. Bailey looked as if she was ready to pounce and kill her at that moment.

"But you have your memories?" I said.

"But no one had to know that. So I'm going to give you two options, either you turn around and head back to be sent in here or die right now with my 'pets'? Your choice." She says. I look at everyone who nods back at me, but we have weapons, speed, and we can outsmart them.

"We came for Newt and we intend to get him back!!" I scream. As I said that Teresa smirked.

"Well then, I guess you won't ever see him again." She puts her hands up and the grievers run out ready to attack us.

"Charge!!!!!!" I scream. As we run forward. We fight the grievers harder than we have fought anything in our life. I see one griever attacking Bailey do I go to help her but at that moment I see Alby running in and attacking the griever eith his bare hands. The griever was so much stronger so eventually Alby was taken and died.

"ALBY!!!!!!" I hear Chuck scream. We couldn't lose Chuck! He was so young. As we were fighting I heard a loud noise indicating the box coming up.

"Go!" I mouth to Bailey. She nods and I follow her so that if any grievers attack then I can protect her. I see behind me 11 more boys and no grievers. I guess we lost three boys but at least all the grievers are gone.

"Come on guys! We are almost there!!" I hear Bailey scream as we run harder. Then we felt a cool breeze,

"Shit!" I hear Chuck scream. The doors were closing if we didn't hurry up. We run faster and faster when we finally made it to the other side. when I hear a scream.

"Help me!!" I realized that the person left inside was Chuck. No not Chuck!!!!! I then see Bailey running over to Newt and so do I.

"Newt! I missed you so much!" She screams. Newt steps back and stares at us all.

" who are you people?" He says.

"I'm Minho." I say, Bailey steps forward,

"And I'm Bailey." She says. When she says that I hear Newt gasp and start to cry.

"Bailey?" He asks softly. She nods and I look in between them.

"Ohhhhh." I say while smirking. "Have fun love birds!" I say while walking away. When I turn around which is about after three minutes they are kissing.