Remember me

Bailey's POV

I woke up in a box but I still have all my memories but Ava Paige told me not to tell anyone that I have them. The box opens and I see all my old friends, I try to stop myself from running up to them and engulf them into a hug. And that's when I see him, Newt, in crutches hobbling his way over here. Tears come to my eyes because I know I caused him pain.

"Bailey!!" He screams as he pulls me into a hug. I was about to hug him back but I had to act like I didn't know anything.

"Who are you? Who am I? Why am I here?" I ask, it killed me to say that but I had too. Newt suddenly starts crying and I can't handle it, I grab him and hug him. I feel so bad but Ava said I could tell one person besides Newt about my memories. I run to go find Gally because he actually was a good friend. I see him building and pull him aside,

"I need to talk to you." He nods and walks with me into the deadheads. I look at him,

"What do you want?" I can tell he's mad so I pull him into a hug,

"I missed you, shuck face." He smiles and playfully punches me.

"You had me worried that you actually lost your memories." I pull away,

"But know one can know. Only you, the creators told me that I could only tell one person besides Newt."

"Why not Newt?" I look down,

"Because if he finds out from me then they will kill him." I cry so much after I said that so I eventually run out of tears. Gally looks at me and nods. We both walk back into the glade where Newt was waiting for us.

"Where the bloody hell were you guys?" Me and Gally look at each other and I think of an excuse,

"He, was giving me the tour. First stop the deadheads." Gally nods and Newt stares at me. His eyes staring into mine, I wish that I could kiss him. Newt looks at us before walking away, I want to run after him and tell him everything will be okay but I can't. I look to Gally but he has left me alone with know one, I walk to the homestead, my old home, my work, my friends. Why did the creators do this to me? It's killing me, I need to find out why so I go to the maze when everyone is not looking. I run inside and to the hole where I was brought to, through the tunnel, all the way to Ava Paige.

"Hello Bailey." She says,

"Can I please tell Newt and you won't kill him? I love him." She looks at me and talks to the other people.

"How are you feeling by not being able to talk to him?" I look at her

"It's killing me." She nods and says,

"You may, but hurry back something is about to happen." I look to the screens and see grieves attacking. I run away and try to make in time. When I get back I see a body on the ground, I look closer no no NO!!!

Gally!!