Over?

Newt's POV

I can't believe that me and Bailey actually dates and that I suddenly could remember it. But when she told me about Minho confessing his feeling I just got so mad. He needs to pay for what he has put her through. I was kissing Bailey when we heard a scream but I could tell that she knew who it was.

"Chuck!" She screamed running over to the maze. When we get closer I see a boy along with a few other guys standing there.

"Bailey!" A little boy screamed. He ran into her arms and I noticed that he was crying.

"Chuck, are you alright? How about everyone else?" She asks in a panick. The little boy hangs his head.

"Bailey, Alby's dead along with Frypan and Winston." I think that I have hear those names before but I'm not certain.

"Hold up, who are you people?" I say. They all look at me confused and Chuck walks up to me,

"Newt?" He asks. I bend down to his height and stare at him.

"How do you know my name?" I ask him. He puts his hand on my shoulder,

"You were one of my first friends and you always would protect me along with Minho." As he mentioned Minho's name I tensed up.

"Minho is not my friend." I say. Bailey glared at me and Chuck looked confused.

"But Minho was your best friend?" He said. I looked over at where Minho was and felt tears coming.

"A friend doesn't kiss the girl you love." I spit out. Chuck immediately looks at Bailey and so does everyone else.

"You kissed Minho?" Chuck says. Bailey rolls her eyes and glares at me again.

"No he kissed me. I pushed him away because I was in love." She said.

"Was?" I asked. She nods,

"You are not the Newt I knew and love. You changed, my Newt doesn't get jealous he cries and then I comfort him. That's how this works. Newt I wanted you since I was little, I wanted to get married to you and let you be the father of my children. But your NOT my Newt." She said. I stared at her before screaming,

"Bailey! Your the only thing that I remember and I remember how much I loved you. I was going to give you this but I guess not!" I hold out a box that I made from tree bark and inside was a ring that the creators sent me. Bailey claps her hands over her mouth.

"I am so sorry Newt." She says but I know she doesn't mean it.

"No I'm sorry. That you never loved me back." I say before turning around and running away. I make it into the deadheads to be alone until I realize. What the hell just happened?

A/N PLEASE READ!! Hey everyone I just got 1k reads!! Thank you all so much for reading my story!!! It means so much to me and I hope that many more people will read in the future. I hope you guys enjoy my book! ILY all.