I'm home

Newt's POV

I see strange people running out of the maze. I want to run over to them but i hear a loud noise so I run to where it was coming from. I open up a gate and look inside to see something strange,

"Who are you?" I ask. The person looks up at me to reveal a girl. She looks so innocent but before she responds I see another girl and an Asian boy run over to me. The girl in the box gives the running girl a death glare. I turn to see the running girl.

"Newt!" She screams, I step back in shock. How does she know my name?

"Who are you people?" I ask them. The boy talks first,

"I'm Minho." He says sadly. The girl steps close to me,

"I'm Bailey." She says. Bailey? Is that the girl I am suppose to like.

"Bailey?" I ask her in shock. I hear screaming but I see the other girl being dragged my Minho to the doors.

"It's me." She says quietly.

"Have fun love birds!" I hear Minho scream. I laugh and look into Baileys eyes, they are so beautiful so I decide to lean in and kiss her. Surprisingly she leans in too and we have a long passionate kiss. We pull apart and she smiles and it is the biggest smile I have ever seen.

"I'm home! I missed you so much." She says. I look at her,

"Listen Bailey. I only remember your name and that I once loved you. But my memories are gone so I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Her smile quickly fades and turns into a frown.

"I understand." She says softly. She turns around and walks away.

"Bailey!" I say. She turns around,

"No don't, just don't." She says before walking into a patch of trees. What have I done?