3.4

"
i'll
boil
your
carpet
"
____________________________

LEXIE GROGGILY AWOKE FROM HER SLUMBER——as she gained consciousness, she saw that she was naked, with miles next to her.

she bit back a smile, she couldn't believe it, she finally lost her virginity, after seventeen long years.

she looked around and saw that it was still dark, it wasn't the next morning yet.

she jumped a bit when she heard floras voice from downstairs along with kate, fear instantly jumped into lexie's head.

"oh shit..." she mutters before she started shaking miles to wake him,

"miles wake up" she says as she shakes him, he groaned as he awoke, he looked down at his naked body and smirked.

"come on we have to get dressed, kate is back" she said with worry as they both jumped up and got their clothes on.

as lexie jumped up she felt pain shoot up her legs,

"ow what the fuck?" she says as she looks down at her shaky knees, miles whipped his head around in concern,

"what happened?" he said while pulling his pants up, she gestured down to her shaky knees and he smirked evilly,

"oh yeah that happens after sex... well sex with me at least..." he says in a cocky tone as lexie just glared at him in return.

"uh, okay, not funny... right. can you walk?" he stumbles over his words as he changes the subject,

"yes, it hurts but i'll be fine" she says as she finishes getting dressed before going downstairs since everyone had come home.

kate saw lexie and miles come into the kitchen while she put her purse down, she glared at them, lexie's heart dropped.

"shit" she thought to herself—-mrs. grose was doing dishes off to the side and flora began coloring,

"hey flora can you go color in the other room for a minute?" she sweetly said, flora looked at her in confusion but kate returned with a demanding look making flora get up.

"oh... let me come color with you you" lexie says in an almost fake tone of voice while picking up floras crayons,

kate knew exactly what lexie was trying to do—-she retorted quickly as she grabbed her wrist and pulled her backwards,

"oh no you don't" she says as she pulls her backwards, lexie's face tightened, she was in deep shit.

miles was trying to do quite literally anything else as he stared up at the ceiling awkwardly.

"i really don't want to talk to her about having sex with her little sister" he thought as he stared up at the designed ceiling.

as flora left the room, mrs. grose and kate directed their attention towards the two teens who looked nervous as shit.

kate clasped her hands together before speaking,