AUTHOR ANNOUNCEMENT

So, guys, this is my new book called

His sweet addiction
By smOKey3puFF

This book is just random of images and thoughts and it kept on pushing me to write out what I see in my mind so I thought of the best place and it was here because people would at least see your talent and can motivate you to do thousand more.  Also, this book is a bit mature I just feel weird writing explicit books I don't know why but it won't be directly all about sex.
His sweet addiction-is about how people think that something so bad could be something good for that person. It doesn't directly mean sex alone. Just to let you know that and also a lot of bad words/explicit words fights, drugs, and all those things will be in it. I am a teen yes so I am trying to make this for persons almost 16 up. But eh who go bother you if you read unless it is your parents please just obey.
Also, I will translate the language for those who don't understand nor speak that language. So don't worry if you see the language you don't understand.
The songs that will be placed in this book are not mine, I can write books but I can't write songs. So they are from our big support app google or youtube. I am not sure if I want to find pictures for my characters I really don't like using people's photos for things and you know because you don't know if the person would you know, if you get me you get me.
I feel like this would be great just like 'you heal me' and 'side chicks' so I want this book to be greater so I want your support in this. All you got to do is read comment share and most of all vote. Y'all read and forget to vote it is very important. So please do that for me.
Thank you again guys and have blessed day.
Oh I almost forgot. I want you to go over to Juanna15Savageto read her new book. It is lit I am featured in it. I want you to support her all the way and tell her that smOKey3puFF sent you to read it.

 I want you to support her all the way and tell her that smOKey3puFF sent you to read it

This is the cover it's on her profile just click it and read. I am telling you it is fun.

•||smOKey3puFF🌼||•

All rights reserved ©