CHAPTER: TWELVE

He sat on the patio with his friends taking in the evening breeze. As they sipped on some Tequila. "Look Adrian this has been bothering me from the day we came back" Jaxon started off breaking the silence. "I see the way my sister be looking at you. Stay away from my sister she is young and your not ready for no girls you play too damn much. So promise me bro you will just leave her alone." For a while Adrian was quiet, Grayson and the others watched and waited for his response. "Bro he asked if you promise," Hunter said reminding him of the question. "Um yeah sure," he said low. "Good." They changed the topic and talked about bettering their companies. Then he got a call from his high school friend Nolan.
"A yow what's up?" He asked smiling.........." none I'm great as you are mahn."..........."yeah been a while I haven't seen ya'."..........."oh for real. I haven't been to one since prom night," he said laughing with Nolan........"aiite which club though?"......."oh cool amo bring some of my friends from France too mahn."......"aitte cool. See ya' later." He hangs up.
"Who was that?" Grayson asked. "Its one of my high school friends name Nolan." "Where are you going to tonight?" Hunter asked. "Is yall ma' mom you be asking so much god damn questions. He invited us to a club in town."
"Oh really. That's great. We have somewhere to go," Adrian said. "Just be ready by 9:30," Jaxon said getting up.

They already got dressed and was ready for the club. They looked so handsome in their clothing. Hunter was the one who drove them there. When they got their and people started to recognize them, they started making way for them to pass. Also, the boss of the club came up to them "welcome to my club mahn. Hey let me get you comfortable," he said leading them into a little area marked VIP. The music was loud they could hardly hear themselves. A man who looked like he worked in the bar brought some liquor for them.
After about thirty minutes the girls that work at the club came in. They started acting all flirty and was trying to impress but they were trying to impress the most was Jaxon but he never seemed interested. This one girl walked that sparked something in him though. She didn't even introduce herself she just started dancing and was ready to be paid. She looked uncomfortable like she was about to throw up but before that could happen he rushed her to the bathroom. "Are you okay?" He asked. He looked into her bright beautiful eyes. He brought her back to the little area after she was finished. She handed her some water to feel a little better. Suddenly the boss walked in and was in shock. He started apologizing for her actions, which had Jaxon confused. She took the drink and not doing her work. He dragged her out of the room and started calling her names in front of a whole club who laughed including the girls. He was about to slap her but Jaxon stepped between them and said "if you dare touch her you won't like it." She started crying feeling humiliated even though it was a regular thing because whenever she walks on the road they would say sluty things but this was different. He took off his jacket and placed it around her and brought her home. Everyone at the club was surprised and most of them were videoing it to post it on social media.

A/N🌼: thank you for reading. Please vote comment and share.

~smOKey3puFF~