CHAPTER: FIFTEEN

Quinn tried her best to keep up with work and to visit her very I'll child in the hospital. Her boss and coworkers weren't making it easy for her. They would let her do extra time for no reason and also she ain't even getting no extra pay like she uses to. All because she had to put most of her time to catering for her child. She was already at work and was ready to make this money for her daughter. She did move she never done before and it did cause her to get a lot of money. She wanted to go to the gift shop early in the morning to buy her daughter's gift for her birthday the next day. She always wanted that cry baby doll.
Finally, it was her birthday and Quinn was excited to but her the doll because she knew it would cheer her up. She bought it along with some chocolate and other sweets and head to the hospital. When she got there she saw her grandmother head hanging down as if something bad happened. "Hey grams what's up?" "None my dare I think you should see your daughter," she told her. "Why is something wrong with her, either way, I have to give her this gift." Her grandma smiled. "She will love it," she said but in her eyes, it looked sad like really sad. Quinn walked in and saw her child, she hardly moved. "Hey sweety," she said placing a kiss on her forehead, she didn't respond. Harper looked at her with dull eyes as if they were going to give out. She looked really really drained like she was on the verge to die. Tears slipped from the child's eyes as Quinn started to get emotional. "Hey, sweety don't cry it's your birthday. Also, I have your favorite gift," she said pulling it out the bag. A smile plastered on the child's face finally she had it in her arms. She slowly took it from her mom and held it to her chest. Then another round of tears rolled down, Quinn hugged her and when she did Harper whispered in her ears "I love you. You'll be fine." She didn't know why that gave her a bad feeling and so she cried harder. "Yes, sweety I love you. Yes, we'll be alright." A couple of minutes after that little bonding session, the heart machine started to beep loud and long. She then realized that it was flat and looked at Harper and shook her to wake up. Doctors rushed in and tried to calm her down. Then everything went into slow motion. Doctors checking her pulse, people shouting, her grandmother fainted. It was really hard to focus everything was happening at once. She couldn't breathe her vision getting blurry and then the darkness consumed her.

It was the last day for Jaxon to be in America. He really wanted to see Quinn again for some odd reason. But unfortunately, she couldn't be found. He walked the streets went to the club she worked she wasn't there. He thought she moved or something. So he heads back home and packed his bag for the flight at 6. But his mind was still on her and he was eager to see her just for the last time.
It was already 6 and he was taking off to go back to France. In his mind, he could hear her cries and it made him sad. He didn't understand the feeling and he didn't want to feel sad so he lit a blunt.

A/N🌼: don't feel sad guys because I did when I wrote this but it's just life. Don't forget to vote comment and share💓

~smOKey3puFF~