CHAPTER: NINE

He laid on his king-size bed as he tried to sleep. But unfortunately, it didn't work, his alarm went off for him to go out for a bro hang out. Starting as of the following Monday he will be on vacation. He will leave the company in the hands of his assistant manager. As he got up and took a warm bath, for the first time in a very long time he thought about a girlfriend. He realized it was time to settle down, well rephrase, his mind but his body ain't listening. He thought although he hardly does intercourse and mostly got blows he was clean and okay. By 30 minutes later he was finished. He wrapped the towel around his lower half revealing his bulky chest as water ran down causing him to even look sexier. He got dressed in casual attire like a royal blue fila shoes with regular jeans and a blue hoody. He puts on his Rolex, rings, and buss downs. He sprayed his body in the most expensive men collection and went to his garage. he decided to drive his lastest Mercedes Benz to his whereabouts.

"Hey, ma boy. You looking fresh," his friend Adrian said. "Haha all the time bro," he said taking a seat. They were at a beach just relaxing. "Mahn I cant wait for my vacation to start but at the same time I don't know where the hell to go," Hunter said. They all agreed maybe they would have to really sit down and think about it. While in the middle of their conversation Jaxon's mom called. "Hey yo wait I have to take this," told his friends as he answered. "Hey, mom what's up?" "Oh, nothing my dare. I was just checking up on you." "Well mom I'm fine and how about you?" She took a while to answer "mom is everything okay?" "Well son I don't want to bother you but my diabetes has gotten worse than ever." His heart pounded hard in his chest, the thought of losing his mom was scary. "So what did the doctor say? Is there any treatment ?" "Well, the stage that I'm at..........i just have to let nature take over." You could hear the crack in her voice, she was about to cry. "Mom you'll be fine." "Can you come here? I want to have time with you." He thought for a while and said why not just go back to his hometown. "Alrii mom within next week, okay." "Yes dare, I have to go now. Love you." "Love you too mom," he said hanging up.
"What was that about?" Adrian asked. "Mahn it's my mom. She is worse mahn I have to go back anytime next week to visit." "That's sad mahn. But hey we can have our vacation in our hometown. We haven't been there for three years," Hunter said. "Yeah mahn just keep strong. Hold ya' head up and pray for the best."

A/N🌼: Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote comment and share.

~smOKey3puFF~