CHAPTER:THIRTY ONE

Even though he arrived in the states safely, he still wasn't up for this whole early arrival thing. His hands fold over is abdomen as his eyes moved with the speed of the passing vehicles. Now and then his bodyguard Josiah would glance at him for he had a worried look on his face. "Sir, are you okay?" he finally asked. "Yes, yes, I am okay," he said startled. "Well, let's get you comfy, eh," his mom said. Once he was in the room, the atmosphere changed ever so often, he, couldn't understand the thick tension around him. He silently made his way over to the couch as he sat down soundlessly. He watched everyone from a distance as they seem to be excited. He was confused as to why they were this happy. Yes, he gets the fact that it will be Christmas soon, but they have never acted in such an odd but thrilling way before. Mama Shelly gracefully walked her way over to him with a smile. "Hey, why aren't you with the others putting up decorations?" "Guess I am not in the mood." "What do you mean? Are you okay?" "Yes, I am okay," he said, shifting away from her a little. "Well, a guest is coming for dinner. I want you to meet the person." With that, Mama Shelly got up and went back to the kitchen. He let out a heavy breath as if he was holding it in. His insides twist at the thought of the guest. Somehow he had a feeling it is Adley. So many, thoughts going through his mind. His chest tightens as if someone was choking him. He hurriedly climbed the stairs to his room and rushed to his bathroom. He ran his wet hands over his face and looked in the mirror. He looked hopeless, alone and frustrated. He wanted answers as to why he was here this early. Is it really for Christmas? Or for this guest? He stayed in his room, planning on not leaving, but that won't be possible for his mom would come and get him.

His left arm held his head as it rests in his palm. A soft knock was at the door. He ignored it as he stayed still staring at the ceiling. Without his acknowledgement, his elder sister, Sofia, walked in. " Hey bro, you coming down mama want you to be there? He stilled didn't answer. She waited for a while before leaving.

Around 30 minutes later, he got up and went down to the kitchen. He was about to make his way for the entrance of the kitchen his eyes land on the last person he wants to see, Adley. Immediately he turns his face the other way. "Jaxon come and sit. Introduce yourself to our guest, Charles, his dad said. Displeasure filled the pit of his stomach as the only seat remaining was the one beside her. He was about to walk away, but his mom called out his name aggressively. 

Guys please don't  forget to vote  guys it is important 💥 don't  forget to  share with friends and families cause on we the road to 1k. Also don't  forget  to support royaliconxx Juanna15Savage Imjushere LemonCookie12 Nhicodelle they have really nice contents go check them out💃💥❗