CHAPTER:TWENTY NINE

Jaxon mom called him earlier about the preparations for Christmas that year. Usually, he could come anytime he wished but, mama shelly seemed a bit off and wanted him to arrive a bit earlier than usual. He didn't argue but, he was a bit baffled, but remember the meet up with Adley it was more than just a meet up of course.

~That day~

Hey mama shelly," she hugged her. " Hey, sweety. How've you been? "I've been holding up." " Enough of the chit-chat what did Jaxon do?" she explained how everything started to the point where they aren't talking now. " That stupid little bitch Quinn! she changed his whole mind. She is a street curse now my son can't have a good woman." "Look here's what's going to happen--------------------- She talked about the plan on how to get in America earlier so he could do what is right.

Jaxon sat around the computer and typed away. He was so focused he didn't even realize the time has passed by so fast. Unfortunately, Adley resigned the next day, which gave him more time to think of his work rather than a relationship. As he was working on some document, his sister, Ella, called. "Hey bro," she said excitedly. " Hey, Ella! what's up?" "I am here can't wait to see you December 12,'' she said jumping around. Almost instantly, his mood changed like the weather. He quickly got off the call. He was sceptic about the whole thing. He wasn't in the Christmas mood either, but he didn't want his mom to be disappointed on the fact he didn't come that year. So he made up his mind. " This ain't right, first Adley and right after Adley, my mom called. Strange" he said in his mind. He didn't think much of it because there is no way his mom could've known Adley so, he got up and went for a cup of coffee.

Guys continue to support me🌺