CHAPTER: FOURTEEN

She kissed  Harper's head and head out to work. It was around 8:30 pm and she was to reach before 9:30. She had to reach for a meeting with the others and the boss. Yes, the boss was going to be on her case but it wasn't her fault. She called the cab and got their just 10 minutes before her expected time.
"You little slut you left the night. Did you make any money?" The boss asked her. "We-we-well no sir nothing happened." Everyone laughed. "Are you that bad? Bruh do you really need this job?" "Yes yes, I do please just understand." "Understand?! Bitch you took drinks and sat down and not doing what you're supposed to." "He offered it." "Don't take it. You're not like the others." Then she realized they are the ones he treasured. He had more respect and love for them. In the meeting where he was about to give out pay. Quinn's phone rang, she picked it up. "Hey, grams what's up?"................." What? Why? How?!"..........."what did they say? Is she okay?".........."I will I will. Please grams make sure she is safe." She hangs up the phone. "Um, boss can I get a pass to go to the hospital for my daughter?" She asked. "You?! Go where?! Hell no!! After you left the other night and embarrassed me and the other works. Go sell ya pussy and when you have done work you go." Tears slipped from her eyes she was about to leave on her own until he stopped her"if you dare to leave you're fired and you know your ugly ass needs this." "My fucking child is in the hospital and I need to go and check on her!!" "Don't fucking curse me bitch if you like leave but just know you no longer working here anyore if you do."
She walked out and slammed the door. She was upset she won't be able to be there for her child. If she leaves she won't be able to pay her daughter's medical bills. She called back her grandmother and told her what took place, thanks to God for her kind heart and understanding, she said she will stay for her.

As work was over she rushed to the hospital. She saw her grandma sleeping in the waiting area. "Grams wake up," she said shaking her. She got up snd stretched." where is Harper?" She showed her the room and saw her baby all on machines to keep her alive. She started crying and was asking why is she like that. She cried and begged God not to take her from her. She stayed until it was 12 pm the next day just to make sure her baby was okay.

A/N🌼: sad on Quinn's side. So support her by voting sharing and commenting on this book💗💕.

~smOKey3puFF~