CHAPTER: EIGHTEEN

After Jaxon left he went straight back home to be on time for his little sister's birthday party. As usual paparazzi are always on his tail right? But this time the paparazzi was his aunt. She took the pictures in disbelief, immediately she sent it to his mom. While his mom closely examined the pictures, she got angry for he was with such low life for what reason. She realized the way he was holding her, like if she falls, she would break into fine pieces. She would not allow her son's life to just go down the drain with this girl. She angrily waited for him to come home.

He walked in just when they about to sing happy birthday to Ella. He looked at his sister smiling while making a wish but then he felt someone dragged him away from the crowd. "Mom? Why you're dragging me?" "To ask you where have you been?" "I was just out taking a walk that's all," he shrugged. "Oh really you just took a walk! What about this Jaxon?" Who is this low life trash you be holding so carefully?" "Mom no need to be calling her names. Its just a friend i am helping out." "Just a friend huh? Holding that 'friend' like she vulnerable." "Mom she just needed my help whats the issue?" "Son look at me! She belongs to the streets and forever will. You can't make her jeopardize your future and all you have accomplished. Remember your a public figure and paparazzi are always on your tail. What if they saw you? Have you ever thought about that? Get your head straight Jaxon, if you want a wife go for something more up to class," she said walking away. He stood there not knowing what to say. Yes she was right but that doesn't mean she is no less than the other girls in his class. He wasn't going to just ignore her but keep his thing very secretly. By the time he got back to the party, Ella started opening her gifts. She smiled from ear to ear like them little babies on Christmas morning. His head wasn't really there because he was thinking on how he would be able to see the girl he might like, again without anyone knowing.

A/N: Thank you guys so much for the love and support ❤🥺 oh my gosh you don't even know how thankful I am right now. My two most loved books by y'all  almost reached 700 and that is a big achievement 🥺❤ if it wasn't for y'all support  it wouldn't  be this far. Thank you so much. Also I would like for you to go over to Imjushere and read her lovely books especially  the current  one she is writing😉 she is really great and I am sure you will love her books. Well that's all for now byeeee😭😻.