CHAPTER: FIVE

She hated the job but there was nothing else she could do and she was not about to do drugs. Quinn had gotten dressed for the club. Yes, she is a stripper, but not everyone liked her. They would call her slut and all those horrible names. The thing is that one never picked on the other girls and they all do the same thing. Who knows if their pussies been the new high way for men. They only wanted to bully her. She didn't let that bothered her as much she had bigger fish to fry.

She called a cab to come to pick her up. She couldn't be late because it was a betting night. Her boss would be on her case. She always wondered why she was treated differently. It just doesn't make any sense, everybody does the same thing but she is the one being picked on, is what they envy her. Afterall she was one thick person, no need for plastic surgery for her booty or thigs. She was just perfect. Once he got to the club she went straight to the employee room to change into her outfit.

"Good night," she said stepping in. "Well look who it is. The town slut," Gianna said popping a gum. She ignored them and went over to her locker. "Don't you hear me talking to you?" Gianna said trying to look high and mighty. "I don't have to fucking answer you so get out my way," she said pushing past her to the bathroom. She quickly changed into a bathing suit with a little tight skirt covering it. She walked out when Mila held onto her hand. "Watch your mouth slut," she said. She yanked her hand away "I guess you should stop fucking touching me I won't say anything." She walked out of the room as you could hear the Dj calling them out and people cheered their favorite on.

It was her time to do her thing. When she was called out she wasn't been cheered on as much. The Dj started playing her song and she did her work. First, she started shaking her ass then do a slow split, stayed in that position, and climb up the poll with her legs apart. Money started to dash hard but it still wasn't enough as she should make but it could make her have food for two weeks though.

It was 1:30 am in the morning and she was on the sidewalk waiting for her cab to come. Before that happened, a tragic incident took place. The girls ran out on her and stole her money she had one deep cut on the leg too. She cried for help and no one came all she had to do was wait on her driver. She went to the hospital to get some stitches and head straight home. She texted her friend Mia about the incident. She took work as a stripper but in another town. She felt bad for her now, she had to work harder next time and these fucking people won't even support her like the others. This industry is so fucked up.

A/N: please guys support my book by sharing and commenting and most importantly read and vote. Tell your friends who love drama and romance to head on Wattpad to read my books. Thanks again💕.

~smOKey3puFF~