➹ Kuroo x Reader - Rough

[Rough]
┊ ⇄ ◁◁ II ▷▷ ↻ ┊

"W-wait, Kuroo!"

"I can't, (Y/N)." Your boyfriend of six months, says, throwing you onto his bed.

A mischievous smirk plays on his face as he stares down at your quivering figure. You guys hadn't "done the do" yet, but something really ticked him off today. At practice, his "dear" teammate Lev happened to be sending you sly signals and flirtatious signs all throughout practice. Finally, Kuroo had enough, and that's how you got here. In Kuroo's room. About to lose your final piece of innocence.

Kuroo brings his shirt over his head, throwing it to the side. His movements are animalistic, and hungry.

"I'm gonna teach you what a real man is like, (Y/N)." His words send shivers throughout your entire body. His eyes barely holding a glimmer as they stare at your through the darkness of his curtained bedroom.

"H-hold on, I'm not rea—," he swiftly rips your button down shirt open in one fluid motion, ignoring your pleas of reason.

"Hmn~? Your tits are bigger than they look..." he quickly unhooks your bra, leaving you exposed to his devilish ways.

Taking your breasts in his hands, he starts sucking on your hardened nipples without warning. His hot tongue pushes you over the edge as it swirls around your perked mounds. Dirty noises filling the quiet room as he has his way with you.

"Please, Kur-ahn~!"

His hand slides past your skirt and underwear, his finger finding your entrance, and slipping in. It was too much. His lips on your breast, his finger slowly moving in and out over you.

"K-Kuroo, I'm—!" You feel your sweet release wash over you as his mouth retracts from your breasts.

He smiles, "here's where the really fun begins."

Gripping at the hem of your skirt, he slides it down your legs and tossing it to where his shirt shared the same fate. He eyes you hungrily, taking in your petite figure.

Slowly he leans in towards your ear, a sickeningly sweet smile on his face.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard you won't walk tomorrow..."

Like a switch is flipped, your panties are ripped from your legs, leaving your sex exposed to him. His head dips down low to meet your entrance. His breath and your wetness making you quiver in anticipation. Suddenly his tongue laps over your lower lips, making you moan out in complete pleasure.

Over and over again, his mouth makes you melt into jello. With every flick of his tongue over your clit, it makes it too much to handle.

"Ahhn! Kuroo, more!" You call cry out.

You feel his smirk, and on command, he slams two of his digits into you, while continuing to lap at your wet folds, sucking up your sweet juices. In and out over and over, his fingers glide into you with such ease, curling at just the right moment to hit your sweet spot.

"Your pussy is so wet, (Y/N), are you enjoying yourself?" His eyes hold a mischievous look as he stares up at you, his fingers now pushing in and out of you at an even faster pace.

"Nnnm!" You can barely speak, your thoughts clouded by the pleasure.

A third finger slips into you, causing you to throw your head back in absolute ecstasy.

"What was that, I couldn't understand you." He says in a teasing voice.

"Mmm, yes!!" You cry out.

"Yes what?"

"YES DADDY!" You practically scream.

Immediately, he pulls his fingers out of you, licking them clean while proceeding to rid himself of his own garments.

His long dick rearing to go as he pumps himself a few times.

"This may hurt a little, sweetheart."

He plunges himself into you, leaving you no time to adjust. His thick shaft pumping harder and harder with each thrust. It's too much to handle for you. Your loud moans fill the room, calling out his name.

"Ahhhnn, fu-uck, Daddy!" Your face is flushed red, tongue hanging out of your mouth.

He slaps your ass, "you like that? Huh? That feel good?" He slaps it again, harder.

His dick pulsates inside of your quivering pussy as he thrusts faster and faster. At this point, his cock has pushed all the way into your womb.

The knot in your stomach keeps building and building.

"Yes! Daddy, harder!" You cry out to which Kuroo thrusts in in and out of you at superhuman speeds. You ass jiggling as he slaps it over and over again.

His length twitches inside of you.

"F-fuck, (Y/N), I'm gonna—."

The knot in your stomach releases as his hot seed is poured into you, the only sound in the room is your heavy breathing.

"That was... amazing..." He breathes out, collapsing on the bed beside you.

"Yeah." You sigh, still in shock from the hot sex you just shared with the seemingly hottest guy on the planet.

His lips find yours in a soft kiss, making you sigh in relaxation.

"I love you, (Y/N)."

"I love you too, Testu."

846 Words
********************

Yeahhhh, it's shorter, but that's because I was too lazy to come up with a story. Either way, this wasn't a request, but regardless, I hope you enjoyed. If y'all want more like this, leave a request, and I'll be on top of it.

Love y'all sinners. Have a great morning/day/night! ❤️❤️