Izzy's Party/ Getting read POV

Heather's POV 

Geoff is hosting ANOTHER party! But this time, Izzy's in it too. I wonder what Izzy did. Anyway, Alejandro came into my room. 

"Mi amour, would you like to go shopping for clothes?" 

I was hoping he would say that. "Of course!" 

Alejandro left my room and I got up from my bed to get changed. Even when shopping, I've gotta look good! 

Courtney's POV 

"DUNCAN! GEOFF AND IZZY ARE HOSTING A PARTY!" 

"If you're going then I'm going!" 

Duncan and I have been dating  for quite a long time but I haven't told anyone yet. If I tell everybody, they'll keep on asking me and Duncan stupid, irrelevant questions. According to Gwen, I have no social skills so I wouldn't be able to answer any of the questions. This party better be good. 

Cody's POV 

I can't believe I convinced Noah to finally go to a party! Usually, Noah doesn't fall for bribery but this time he did fall for it. I wonder why... I decided to text him because I was bored. 

Cody: Hey Noah 

Noah: What do you want 

Cody: What are you doing right now 

Noah: I was reading but then you disturbed me 

Cody: Sorry 

Ever since Dawn read Noah's aura, I've realised how cute Noah was. Apart from his sarcasm, he's actually a good guy! I can't believe I'm in love with a guy! I'm in love with Gwen...or am I?.. 

Noah's POV 

Cody's SO annoying and happy all the time! But he so cute at the same time. He would never like a pessimist like me. 

Anyway, I got a text from Geoff asking me to help him set up for the party so I got dressed and headed out. 

Geoff's POV 

After texting Noah, I asked Bridgette to help too and of course she said yes. We talked for a while and then Izzy dropped onto the floor from the ceiling. 

"When is everybody coming?!" 

Bridgette didn't seem surprised. "They will be here as soon as Me,Geoff and Noah finish setting up!" 

After a minute or two, there was a knock on the door. I opened it and Noah was there. 

"Hey Geoff!" 

"Noah! Dude come in!" 

I let him in and we started to set up the house. My house was pretty big so it took a while. When we finished, I decided to text everybody that my house was set and everybody could come now. 

Heather's POV 

I got a text from Geoff as soon as I finished shopping for clothes with Alejandro. I tried on all the clothes I bought and I decided to pick a cute, aesthetic, lilac, off-shoulder top and some light blue ripped jeans. 

"Alejandro! Geoff said his house was ready and we can set off now!" 

"Let's go then!" 

I went to the front door where Alejandro was waiting and we set off to Geoff's house. 

Beth's POV 

"LINDSAY WE CAN GO NOW!" 

"OK! I'M COMING BELL!" 

Lindsay showed up to the front door with the MOST stunning dress ever! 

"Tyler would LOVE you in this dress Linds!" 

"I don't know who Tyler is." 

"I mean Tyson..." 

"I love Tyson!" 

I grabbed Lindsay's hand, opened the door and left. 

536 words