Satie oneshot

Katie's POV

I can't believe I broke up with Sadie over a STUPID disagreement! She's probably still mad at me... Maybe I should make things up to her by doing something nice!

I grabbed my coat and visited a few stores to find things Sadie would love. I just hope she forgives me and takes me back..

After I got home, I decided to call Sadie. I was anxious as my phone rang and she actually picked up!

"Hi Sadie!..."

"What do you want?!"

"Can you meet me at park we used to go to ALL the time as children?"

"Whatever..."

Then she hung up on me without saying goodbye but...she ACTUALLY said yes to meeting with me! Well, she said whatever but it STILL counts!

Sadie's POV

Katie seriously wants to meet up after week of NOT talking to each other? Well, if I have to be honest, I still love her! I guess our disagreement was a bit stupid and wasn't a proper reason for breaking up...Even if it was Katie who wanted to break up...! I was a literal nervous wreck so I texted Leshawna for help.

Sadie: HELP

Leshawna: What's with you sugar?

Sadie: Katie want to meet up and I don't know what to do!

Leshawna: Did you say yes?

Sadie: I said whatever but I think it means yes

Leshawna: Didn't you break up because of the Scott vs B dilemma?

Sadie: I don't know what dilemma means but yes

Leshawna: Do you still love her?

Sadie: YES I STILL LOVE HER SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH

Leshawna: Then why you worrying boo?

Leshawna: You still love her and she still loves you!

Leshawna: Go out and own it!

Sadie: Thanks Leshawna

Leshawna: Anytime girl

I guess Leshawna's right..I love Katie and she loves me back! Why am I even worrying? I decided to put on a super cute outfit with matching heels and bow. I just hope Katie isn't trolling me...

I headed out the door and walked to the place Katie requested.

To my surprise, she was standing in the heart of the park holding an expensive necklace and a box of chocolates.

"Please take me back, Sadie! I still love you and I was wrong to break up with you!"

"Awwwwww, Katie! Of course I'll take you back! I've ALWAYS loved you!"

"OH MY GOSH THANK YOU!"

"No thank YOU for planning this nice surprise for me!"

"I love you!"

"I love you to, Katie! Let's never break up again!"

391 words    I've been waiting for the right time to do this and it has come😁