365 days

Camila's POV
I just stared into her piercing green eyes for a couple seconds before walking off I stop a couple of feet and look back behind to see that she's gone it's like she disappeared. The next day me and Dinah go by the pool to tan for a bit plus when I woke up this morning Shawn was no where to be seen and he wasn't even answering his my calls or texts. "Where is Shawn by the way?" "I don't know and I don't care you know I'm not important to him at all" "I don't why you're still with him he's a piece of shit plus he's missing during your birthday" "yeah well that's Shawn for you and besides I don't really care about my birthday the next is a year away anyway." "Hey honey" I hear Shawn say as he comes up to me and gives me a kiss while I internally cringe. "Where were you I've been calling you and texting you all day" "I'm sorry babe I saw that you were so peaceful and I didn't want to wake you so I decided to go out with the boys for a bit. I went Etas it was so cool you could experience the snow and summer at once!" Once I heard this I grew angry because one we were supposed to go do that together and two because I was looking forward to it all day, "what the hell! We were supposed to go together you asshole!" "I know honey but look I brought this for you" He hands me something I don't even know what it is and he kisses me. I get up and pretend to like it and kiss him back but push him in the pool "fuck off asshole" I run away with tears in my eyes. "Walz wait!" I hear Dinah screaming but I just keep running.
I go back to my hotel room and change and walk down to the beach and sit there looking out at the ocean and cry because for some reason I just feel so empty and sad on the inside I don't know why or what is even causing this feeling all I know is that I want it to stop and I wanna feel alive again, I wanna feel happiness again and peace. I haven't felt that since high school when me and Dinah were enjoying life before I met Shawn and started working for a company I didn't even like but it paid the bills and paid well so I just deal with it. My thoughts go back to the mysterious green eyes girl and I couldn't help but wonder who she was it's like I've seen her before but I can't remember where. I could still feel the tears falling but I decided to get up and go back to the hotel room and sleep. As I was walking I noticed a black van following me so I started walking faster, but every time I did the van moved faster so I turned down a dark alley way meeting dead end after another I could feel a panic attack coming on I didn't know what to do so I turned another corner to see the van parked right there flashing it's headlights on me I back away slowly until backed up into someone and everything went black.
I woke up with my head pounding and my mouth dry and drowsy. I look outside to see it's daylight I look around and notice I'm in a huge bedroom in a huge bed. It looked like a very elegant hotel room with detailed carvings in the wall and a huge mirror wall. I walk over to the door and try to open it only to find it locked "damn it" I look around one more time then try banging on the door...nothing so I just sit on the bed and wait cause that's all I really could do. Hours and hours went by until finally I see someone's shadow under the door and hear them unlock it. I slowly open the door to find no one there and stairs leading down somewhere so I slowly walk out and down the stairs to find way to get out of here and go back to the hotel. I walk into what looks like a living room maybe a really nice one at that, no one was around which I thought was odd. I continue but I was in awe of the place and looking out as well so I started to walk back words until again I bump into someone and right when they speak I could feel goosebumps on my neck. "Are you lost babygirl?" It was her the mysterious green eyes girl from yesterday "You! What the hell! What are you doing?" She pushed me down in a chair and brought a glass of some type of liquor and got an ice cube out of it and stuck it in my mouth "suck it, you had a bad reaction to the sedative" I spit it out in her face and told her to suck it. She quickly got up and walked in front of the fire place that was on "who are you? What do you want with me?" "You wouldn't believe me even if I told you, I wouldn't even believe me" she went on "5 years ago my father was killed in front of my eyes, he was shot and the bullet went right through him and hit me. I lost a lot that day I thought I was going to die. Until I saw you I was about to pass out and you were looking down at me. For 5 years I've had that image stuck in my head and for 5 years I was searching the world for you. Until the other day I saw you at the airport, you were waiting and my car was driving by I couldn't believe it that after all these years I found you." I stared at her in complete shock remembering that day she got shot I had heard it and ran up to the roof to find he lying there I was the one who called for help that day after that I didn't even really think about it because I tried to see how she was but the doctors wouldn't let me know anything so I just gave up and moved on. But now I think she is just fucking crazy. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" "You can't keep me here I have a job, family, friends, a boyfriend who will wonder where I am and come looking for me!" "Your boyfriend Shawn is it? Doesn't give a damn" she says as she hands me a folder and I open it to find pictures of him fucking another girl I couldn't believe it I knew he was an asshole but not that big of one I just drop the pictures to the floor while she continues talking. "I had some of my guys go back to room and pack your belongings and write a note to Shawn saying that you're going back to Miami and leaving him so you don't have to worry about that" "you're fucking crazy you know that? Let me go!" She grabbed her drink and looked back at me "I'll give you 365 days to fall in love with me and if by your birthday next year you still feel the same way then I'll let you go" I couldn't believe my ears was she serious but by the stone cold face she was wearing I knew she was so I decided to make a run for it, but she was faster and stronger and she grabbed me and pushed me up against the beam in the middle of the room "don't even think about it babygirl I won't get angry at you but don't test me I'm not used to being disobeyed." I realize that I'm still in my robe with nothing but my bra and underwear underneath she moves my robe to the side to reveal my black lace bra while she has one hand on my throat and one on my breast she says "I won't do anything to you without your permission, I will wait until you desire me."