|02| Epcot

As Bear had predicted, Jordan's dillyberry-like coma wore off the next morning as the blonde stumbled out of the bedroom, red eyed and bleary, looking like he sorely regretted five bags of candy over the course of the flight.

"Breakfast?" Alex asked with a laugh, holding the door open.

"Yes please," groaned Jordan. "And water too. Lots of water."

For breakfast, they'd wisely purchased the buffet package, so they went downstairs, stomachs rumbling at ten o'clock.

"Early bird catches the worm!" as Dix had chirped, dragging Bear and Jordan out at eight thirty.

The hostess had them wait for a few minutes - they were early for the opening, to which Bear and Jordan grumbled they could have had more sleep, but then the aroma of freshly cooked food wafted towards the group and they changed their minds right after.

For someone who'd just come to Earth, Dix knew an awful lot about the theme parks they were visiting. Probably due to the intense planning session beforehand, which resulted in many all-nighters and the princess's new found addiction of coffee.

Because of this, the redhead carried a gigantic mug of steaming coffee with Goofy's face printed on it over to their table. Jordan was working his way through a mountain of hash browns and scrambled eggs topped with strips of fried bacon, and Bear was drowning his pancakes and waffles in map syrup. Alex, however, had opted for something simple, knowing she'd be stuffing herself silly with the overpriced food sold there. She hadn't been to a theme park this big before, but it was basically legend, the expensive water, popcorn, and fairy floss, but that just added to the experience.

To prevent Jordan from eating the Beach Club Resort out of hashbrowns, Dix and Alex had promised him food later on, as he loudly claimed "I AM STILL A GROWING BOY, THANK YOU VERY MUCH", to the amusement of dining patrons.

They were currently slathering on sunblock - Dix basically dumping the entire bottle onto her skin. Armed with water bottles and snacks, the four made their way back through the lobby to a bus pick up station to take them to Epcot. Alex blinked and shrank back as Dix flung open a map of Disney World, onto the tiny table separating the two benches they were perched on.

"Don't you just want to use the app?" Bear took Dix's phone from her and downloaded the Disney World with a few taps.

"Oh." the redhead folded the map away to scroll through the app. "Wow, they've got everything."

A/N: okay I know i never do these mid writing but i realise how much it sounds like i'm sponsored/promoted by disney (can you even do that by writing?) anyways, i wanted to say im definitely not, i just really love theme parks and i thought it would be a cool idea. Back to the story!

"Hey, Bear, download the app on their phones too." Dix snapped her fingers teasingly. Bear laughed and took Jordan and Alex's phones as they whizzed through the Disney World towards Epcot.

"Okay, so the app shows you a map, wait times, showtimes, restaurants, attractions and a few other handy features." Bear explained the inner workings of the app. "There were very mixed reviews, but I added a few things so it should all run smoothly."

"Ah, Barnold, you've done it again."

"Don't call me that, it makes me sound eighty." Bear wrinkled his nose at Jordan, taking the blunt impressions of his friends pretending to be an elderly Bear with a chuckle.

The bus stopped right outside Epcot at the assigned bus station. You could spy the giant ball which made Epcot Epcot, and the hotel residents filed out of the bus. The re-visitors quickly headed for the line already forming whilst the newcomers stared in awe at the gigantic golf-like ball towering above them. Alex's shock wore off first, and she dragged her friends to the security lines to wait for Epcot's opening.