Chapter 8 || Triple Trouble

JENNIE'S POV

"Go Taehyung!" I cheered. We're currently in the gym. Me, Joy, Lalisa, and Rosé. It's currently tryouts for the boys' basketball team. It's after school but we decided to stay to cheer for our friends. Well, except for Lisa, who only cheers for Taehyung and Jimin.

Whenever Jungkook gets the ball, she would 'boo!' at him, which makes the other girls stare at her in disbelief. They are the school heartthrobs after all. Lisa would also cheer when someone takes the ball from Jungkook, making us shake our heads and chuckle.

"Hey! Stop booing at my oppa!" A girl, which was a few seats beside us, shouted. "Yeah! You're just jealous because he'll never be yours!" Another one snapped, making Lisa raise an eyebrow. "I mean, no one would even want you.." They all laughed at the third girls' statement.

Lisa scoffed, tilting her head back in the process. "As if anyone would ever date you three." She stood up and rolled her eyes. The three girls gasped dramatically, and stood up as well. Rosie shot up in her seat, grabbing her arm. "Lis, come on, just ignore them."

A girl from their group widened her eyes. "Hey, you! Aren't you the girl who always hangs out with my Jimin oppa?" She grumbled. "Uh.." Rosé looked somewhere else. "You are! Tsk, what an attention seeker. Oppa will never date someone like you." Alright that did it, I am fuming. NO ONE TALKS TO ROSIE LIKE THAT!

"Hey! Just leave us alone, will ya? They're not your 'oppa' and they never will be!" I stood up, infuriated. Lisa comforted Rosie who was silently sobbing on her shoulder. The girl in the middle scoffed. "And you! You're that bitch who always hangs out with my Taehyungie."

She rolled her eyes. "Stop acting like his best friend just to get closer to him! I bet you don't even like basketball!" The girl placed her hands on her hips, making her two minions nod. "Hey! You bitches don't have the rights to assume Nini like that! Shut up!" Joy stood up as well.

"Hey, new girl, get out of the way! You're not invited!" A girl waved her hands as if Joy can just shoo away. "FYFI, For Your Fvcking Information, they are our best friends! So you girls can just zip your mouths!" I snapped. Joy tapped my shoulder and gave me a look that says to just ignore them.

I ignored her and looked over at the girls. "They are not! You guys are just saying that!" One girl snapped back. "Oh yeah? Then why don't you call them and ask if they know us? Wait, nevermind, they won't go to you in the first place!" The girls rolled their eyes.

"Fine! We will!" A girl cleared her throat. She turned to the court and saw no one there. The boys were having a break, drinking water and all. Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook was just crossing their arms, looking at us, mostly the three girls.

"Oh! You scared us, oppa! Anyways, these bitches are being mean to us," she pouted. I cringed. "They even lied and said they were your friends." The three girls went in front of them. I looked at Taehyung and we made eye contact.

"Yeah, we saw what happened. You girls were shouting too loud which made us stop our game and take a break," Jungkook shrugged. "Which one of you made my Rosie cry?" Jimin gazed at the sobbing Rosé, who refused to look up. "Wha-?"

Jimin cut her off by running towards Rosie. He tapped her shoulder and Lisa let her go. She immediately sobbed in Jimin's arms, not looking up. Jimin gave one final glare at the girls before leaving while patting Rosie's back.