A/N

Hello! Thanks for clicking on 'A Type Of Change!'

Before I start on with the story, please read these notes carefully.

—————

→ SUMMARY ←

In which a tomboy, who always hung out with boys her entire life, suddenly falls in love with her best friend. Her best friend, the school's playboy.

SHIPS ←

Taennie is the main ship here, but it's not the only one. Side ships are Lizkook (Lisa x Jungkook), Jirosé (Jimin x Rosé), and Jinsoo (Jin x Jisoo). These ships will not be mentioned as much as Taennie, but it's still there.

WARNINGS

Cussing

Romance (cringe is up to you)

Some bad grammar or punctuation (don't worry, I will do a final edit once the story is finished)

NOTES ←

Don't be afraid to comment or point out any sentences or spelling mistakes that bothers you.

This book is inspired by ' Must Be Love ' movie. (It is Filipino, yes)
Nonetheless, it won't be too similar to the movie. 

Please don't copy/steal my book.

The idols mentioned in the story are all good. I'm merely just using them to portray the characters. Personalities and behaviours are all from my imagination.

If anything/anyone is similar to something you know (except for the movie of course), that is purely coincidental.

If some characters are portrayed as bad, please do not hate them. This is just a book, it's all just fiction.

If you don't like or hate this story or the ship(s), kindly leave thank you. 😊

——————-