Chapter 12 || Extra

Hey guys sorry I haven't been active lately. I guess I kinda just lost motivation to write and don't really ship anymore. This is the last chapter because I'm discontinuing this book, hope you guys understand. This chapter isn't complete but I just wanted to share. Thank you for all the love and support!

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I exhaled as I placed my fist to knock on Jennie's door. Yesterday was so awkward, we didn't even talk for the whole time that we were walking home. The door opened and I saw Jennie in front of me. "Hey, Jen," I rubbed my nape awkwardly.

"Oh.. hey, Tae!" She waved. "H-hey.." I grinned. Why the hell did I stutter? Jennie simply grinned and walked past me, grabbing my hand. We walked to school together, chatting like usual. "Hey, have you seen Kkyeopjoy anywhere? I've been trying to get a hold of her." She suddenly asked.

"No.. the last time I saw her was yesterday.." She nodded, pouting. "It's just that-" Jennie was cut off when students gasped making us look back. Our jaws fell on the ground as we saw who it was. "Joy?!" The both of us widened our eyes.

She just came out of a limo, and was currently wearing shades. Wait.. why is she wearing shades? In this chill weather? Joy stopped in front of us and grinned. "Uh.. Kkyeopjoy? What is-?" Jennie motioned to her. Joy slid down her shades at the bridge of her nose and eyed the both of us.

"Oh.. why are you guys together..?" She raised a brow. "We walked here, since we're neighbours, you know." I shrugged. She nodded, pushing her shades up again, covering those beautiful eyes.

"Um.. I have to get to class," she smiled and strutted past us. Me and Jennie shared a look of confusion after she was out of sight. "Did you guys see that?" Chaeyoung wander to us. "Yeah, everyone did." Jen crossed her arms. "When did she even get that limo?" I motioned to the vehicle who was driving away.

"Well, she did say that she was some sort of model back in the US.." Jennie shrugged before shaking her head, "Come on, let's get to class." She walked away, leaving me and Chaeyoung.

This was actually in my drafts for a few months now actually, just didn't find the motivation to finish. I guess I've just been busy lately, and the pressure for asking for updates kinda stressed me out. But I finally came here to tell you guys and all. I'm removing all the bangpink stuff since I don't really ship anymore. More explanation will be on my conversations tab.