Chapter 9 || Sudden

LISA'S POV

Jungkook brought me to the hallway, where all the lockers were. There was no one there since it was after school. I harshly pulled my arm away from Jungkook's grasp. He stopped in his track, his back still facing me. "What the hell was that all about?!" I fumed.

He was still not facing me. "Answer me, Jungkook! Why did you introduce me as your fvcking girlfriend, huh?!" I stomped my feet. No answer. Jungkook still kept his back in front of me. "Fine! If you won't answer then I'll just leave!"

I was about to walk away when he grabbed my arm. I looked back at him, and his back was still facing me. "Lisa, please..." His voice was cracking.

Is he crying? Wait! Why would he be? It's basically a daily routine for him to annoy me and stuff... He shouldn't be offended.. right?

"Don't leave me..." I slowly turned my body to face him. "Yah! Jeon Jungkook! Are you crying?" Tilting my head, I squinted my eyes at his back. I can hear him taking a deep breath. He wasn't answering me. "Jeon Jungkook!" I yelled. "I'm tired of your shit! Just answer me!"

Oh, I am so done with this.. I roughly yanked my arm away from him. "Alright, if you don't tell me what your deal is in the next three seconds, I'm leaving.." I leaned on my left leg as I counted down from three. "I guess I'll just-"

He cut me off my turning around slowly. He was crying. My face softened at him. His nose was red and tears were coming out of his eyes like a waterfall. "Jungkook..." I turned my whole body to him. "Why are you-?"

He cut me off by hugging me. Grabbing my waist with his strength and snuggling his face into the crook of my neck. I could feel his warm breath which made me gasp. I slowly lifted my hands and patted his back.

After a few seconds, I tried pushing him away but he was too strong. "P-please Lisa.. let's just stay like this for a while.." Giving up, I obeyed him. "Do you need water?" I asked eyeing the water fountain connected to the wall a few meters away from us.

He nodded, his face still snuggled in the hook of my neck. Jungkook pulled away and I wiped his tears with my handkerchief that was in my pocket. I smiled warmly at him and he returned it and went to the water fountain. "Your break should be over soon," I looked at the time on my phone.

Jungkook pulled away from the water fountain, wiping the water that was rolling down on his chin with his sleeve. "We should-" I got cut off by the sudden announcement. Me and Jungkook both walked back to the gym not speaking a word.

JENNIE'S POV

Taehyung walked me to the lobby. We stopped at a vending machine and he reached for money in his pocket. He then took his arm off my shoulders and bought something. I couldn't really see because his back was facing me.

Taehyung turned around and I crossed my arms giving him an 'explain' look. He sipped on his can of soda and gave me a confused look. I released my arms and rolled my eyes. "You really brought me here so you can get your soda, huh?" I clicked my tongue.

He pulled away from the drink and wiped his mouth. "You can have some if you want." Taehyung shrugged pushing the soda towards me. I scrunched my eyebrows. "You do know that that's an indirect kiss, right?" Taehyung froze for a bit placing his lips in a thin line.