Chapter 3- Hello Boys

A/N- Okay ummm I tried 😅
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote of the Chapter
You don't need a new sunrise to start over only a new mindset.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two Months Later
Blair's POV
In the past two months of being Alpha I have changed a lot, I changed the training so now the teens start learning self defence from the age of 13 and start proper training once they shift at 17 where they would have only started once shifting I wanted to make sure that if we ever get attacked they can defend themselves and hopefully some of the younger kids I also changed it so instead of having a group of women always cleaning the pack house and cooking we now have it so there are shifts for all the unmated wolves/foxes in the pack house so they take turns cleaning and cooking and I offered for the patrolling wolves/foxes to not have to cook or clean since they don't get much rest but they refused and said they would do it but asked if I can just make it so they can also get some rest as well which I did. I made sure no one was treated badly for any reason there were also more rogues who asked to join our pack which after a through backgroundcheck I allowed we also made our way past Blue moon pack which was the strongest pack and we are now the strongest, we are having a meeting with their Alpha, Beta and Gamma soon, to create a peace treaty, I have made sure that none of the fox-shifters shift while they are here as we don't want them finding out our secret this is one of many precautions we take, we also make sure every fox is trained in either martial arts or weaponry and those wolves who want to learn also join but we do this so they don't have to shift during battle I am trained in knife-throwing, Adrien is trained in martial arts and Mila with the Bow and Arrows, anyway back to the present.

Me and Mila are with the children at the moment she is singing with some of the girls while I'm playing tag with some of the boys though I make sure not to go too fast when suddenly I get a mind-link from a patrol wolf telling me that the Alpha, Beta and Gamma of Blue Moon have arrived at the border closest to the pack house I tell him to send them to my office and shut off the link, I apologise to the kids telling them I have to go, I fetch Mila and we start running to the pack house on the other side of the territory. When we get there we see Adrien leaning against the wall with towels in her hand for us to wipe off our sweat I smile at her sheepishly and thank her, you see it runs in our genes to be late for just about everything, luckily Adrien is used to it I'm just worried about the Alpha I don't think he'll be too impressed.

Caelan's POV
I'm sitting in this Alpha's office waiting for her to pitch up and I'm getting impatient I want to finish up here so I can start my journey with my Beta and Gamma to look for our mates we smelt them when here for the Alpha ceremony and looked around to see if we could find them but we couldn't find them, I wasn't really paying attention to the ceremony and have no idea what this Alpha or her Beta and Gamma look like and they're really getting on my nerves, we've been waiting for 10 minutes! I smell fresh rain. Its heavenly. Its my mate! I look to my Beta and Gamma and see the same expression as what I can imagine I have, my eyes then snap to the door as it starts opening and there stands my mate with two women next to her and then with a smirk she says, "Hello boys."

Blair's POV
"Hello boys." I hear myself say, looking calm as ever but inside I was frantic Klara my fox was jumping up and down having finally found our mate but I was worried because what if he rejects me for being a fox
'Nonsense. Our mate would never do that.' Klara says.

'But you have also heard the stories of mates being rejected what if that's us?'

She sighs sadly 'I tell you what we won't tell him yet and we'll make sure we can trust him first okay? But I just want you to know I trust him but I'll wait for you to trust him first.'

I internally smiled 'Thank you Klara I appreciate it' she nods then shuts off the link.

Now paying attention I see the three men each standing in front of each of us rather close I might add I smirk and walk past my mate in front of me and walk to my desk with Mila and Adrien following me, kinda weird I know but we've been together all our life so its normal for us, I then pay attention to the men in front of me I look at my mate who I can clearly see checking me out so I decide to return the favour he's pretty tall with silky black hair and beautiful green eyes and he's wearing a black suit I then turn my attention to the other men in the room one has dirty blonde hair and grey/brown eyes and the other has brown almost black hair with blue eyes they are both wearing suits. I hear the one with brown hair growling and I turn to see Adrien had jumped on the blonde haired one and was hugging him tightly while crying realising the situation I step forward