Chapter 5- And there's that

Authors note at the end
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote of the Chapter
You must tell yourself no matter how hard it is no matter how hard it gets I'm going to make it
- Les Brown
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Caelan's POV
Its been a week since I met Blair and I miss her terribly after my mother finished talking with Luna Maya she asked me what she meant by "Every thing else" so I told her everything when I finished she slapped my on the back of my head and told me that she would help me fix it.

During this week I have been contacting Mila and Adrien who agreed to help me and I am planning a surprise for Blair, we have a beach nearby so we're going to go for a swim and to have a picnic. We were going to go for a run in the forest but Mila and Adrien said she wouldn't enjoy it as much as she is very self-conscious of her wolf so I didn't push it. I have also been messaging Blair everyday so she knows that I love her. We're going for the date later today, I'm going to fetch her soon I'm just going to say goodbye to my parents.

I reach the house and just as I'm about to knock I get a mind link, 'Alpha! There are a lot of rogues at the north border!'

I stiffen we haven't been attacked since we became the strongest pack and most rogues have been taken into Red Sun meaning these were the worst ones.

'All women and children get to the bunker now!' I shout into the pack link.

I throw open the door to my parents house, "Mom! Go to the bunker now please!"

I hear her rushing to the door, "I heard you through the pack link I'm going calm down. Give me your phone so I can tell Adrien and Mila you won't be able to take out Blair." I hand her my phone then shift and start running.

Blair's POV
This afternoon I am doing some pack work when Adrien and Mila make me stop what I am doing and follow them when they stop in my room I looked at them showing them I was confused.

Mila walks into my cupboard and starts rifiling through my clothes and Adrien simply says, "You're going on a date."

I stand there dumbfounded before finding my words, "I wasn't asked on a date. Besides you know I don't do dates."

She looks at me like I'm an idiot and I just stand there waiting for an explanation.

She sighs realising I wasn't just going to go with it, "Caelan felt bad about what he said so he's been asking for our advice all week about what kind of things you like so he can give you a great date he's coming later this afternoon. You can be glad you're not going for a run like he was thinking. Now will you please just go along with it... and try to act surprised?"

I was genuinely shocked where as Klara was having a party in my head eventually I snapped out of it when Mila walked out of my cupboard with some clothes she hands them to me and points to the bathroom. I walk in to change, before I leave I stop to admire the outfit Mila had chosen for me it was a turquoise T-shirt that I had tied in a knot with black jeans and sandles. Thankfully she didn't make me wear a dress or skirt.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Mila and Adrien looking down at her phone they didn't seem to happy, to be honest they looked worried, "Guys what's wrong?"

They looked up at me, "Luna Olivia sent Adrien a message saying that unfortunately Caelan can't come because they're having a rogue issue but he's really sorry and he was looking forward to it."

I froze my mates pack was under attack. I walked back into the bathroom, quickly changed out if my outfit and into something I could fight in, picked up my throwing knifes and walked out of my room tying my hair into a pony as I walked. Knowing my plan they followed suit Mila stopping in her room to fetch her bow and arrows. I mindlinked my dad asking him to look after the pack while we were gone and we got in our cars to start the half an hour drive to Blue Moon.