Chapter 11- Don't make me go back to that hell hole

Quote of the chapter⬆⬆
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Caelan's POV

I woke up and reached out for Blair but her spot was empty.

I shot up,"Blair?!" What if Jace came early? What if-

"Put this on." She threw clothes at me from the cupboard.

"Okay?" I went into the bathroom and changed into the black jeans, plain grey T-shirt and the black flame hoodie, she gave me.

I came out and she was wearing black tights and was pulling my grey hoodie over her head.

"So where are we going?" I pulled her into me from behind.

She twisted herself around in my arms stood on her toes to reach my ear, "Its a surprise." She then broke out of my arms running away smirking.

I got down the stairs and found the girls talking downstairs. "I know Mila didn't tell Nik but did you tell Caelan where we're going?"

"Nope. I can't wait to see the look on his face!" She replied laughing.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"You'll see. Now then we'll see you guys there. Bye!" She replied pulling me out the door.

We got to her car and she climbed in the drivers seat. I reluctantly got in the passenger seat. I have a feeling I'm not going to like this.

Blair's POV

I turned into the school parking lot and out of the corner of my eye I saw the horrified look on his face.

"No. No way. No! I graduated 2 years ago! Please don't make me go back to that hell hole! Why do you hate me?!" He had turned to me and had a panicked expression which made me feel bad for a minute.. only a minute though.

"Ozzy I haven't been to school since you arrived its my last year and I need to graduate. Plus you and I both know you won't last long at home while I'm here." I replied with a smile. He pouted and crossed his arms.

"Oh come on! Its not that bad!" He looked at me then started laughing.

"Funny. That was a nice joke. Can we go home now?"

"Nope!" I replied smirking and getting out the car. He reluctantly followed me out of the car. I was in a good mood so I begun skipping towards the front office to get Caelan's schedule and locker number.

I arrived and had to wait for him. After about 5 minutes I realised he must have gotten lost or something along the way. I turned back and followed his scent. I lost it among other scents and as I turned the next corner I found him surrounded by she-wolves from other packs and human girls. He had a worried expression when he saw me but when he saw I was smirking he relaxed.

"It's funny you think you guys have a chance at getting what's mine." I said walking towards the group of girls. Once they saw it was me they all scurried away.

"Spitfire you saved me." he said jokingly with a smile wrapping his arm around me.

"Yeah yeah! Let's go!"

Once we'd fetched his things from the office I led him to where we were going to meet the others.

"Hey guys!" I shouted walking towards them Caelan  close behind. I saw the distressed look on Nik's face and couldn't help but laugh.

"What's so funny?" Mila asked.

"Oh just how unhappy Nik looks." I replied holding in my laugh.

"Huh? He said he liked school." She turned to look at him and he gave her a small smile which she seemed to believe. Once she looked away he turned to glare at me.