Chapter 4- What?!

A/N- okay again I tried but umm yeah... Oh I also gave more POV's in this one so yeah enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote of the chapter
Your mind is a powerful thing when you fill it with positive thoughts your life will begin to change.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mila's POV
She was on the verge of crying. My sister has only ever cried once in her life and this man just made her cry within not even an hour of meeting her. I turned my attention away from the door and glared at him.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I yell at him.

He looks shocked that I yelled at an Alpha but quickly recovers, "Who do you think you are? I'm an Alpha you have to respect me!" he yells back.

I smirk, "I have no respect for a man who can make his mate cry within an hour of meeting them. Besides respect is earned not given."

I see his eyes soften at the mention of Blair, I turn to my mate "Nik I've heard a lot about you from Adrien from when she was still with you guys and I am glad you're my mate but if your Alpha and Beta hurt either of them then I'm sorry but I will not be able to be with you because I can't live with people who have hurt my family." with that I turned and walked away to find Blair.

Caelan's POV
As Blair's sister walks away I can't help but feel shocked, that girl just stood up to me only my family and Nikolas have done that before.

"Just so you know Ezra the same goes for you if either of them get hurt I'm gone and Nik I love you and have missed you more than you can imagine but they took me in and treated me as a part of their family so if you hurt Mila it will be as though we've never met, now then don't worry about the treaty we won't attack you not that we would have anyway but here are our numbers if you need to contact us. A guard will now escort you out of our territorry."
Adrien handed us each a piece of paper and left.

We sat in silence for a minute before Nikolas spoke, "If I lose my mate or my sister because of you idiots I will not only step down but I will leave the pack so Caelan you better fix this I know what the pack thinks but frankly my mate is more important to me."

Ezra nodded in agreement before they left to meet the guard. What do I do? I thought she would be angry not sad. I will make this right. With that thought I get up and leave.

Blair's POV
I left the pack house and as soon as I was out I started running to my parents house (they recently moved since I became Alpha we often still stayed with them though) with tears threatening to fall. I got to the door and knocked. My mother opened the door and as soon as she looked at me I broke, I fell in her arms and started crying. I never cry and I don't know why I was but I guess it felt a little like rejection even though I knew it wasn't. She pulled me in, closed the door and brought me to the couch. I cried for a little while before telling her about it from when I first smelt him at the ceremony until I got to the door leaving out only a few things I didn't even notice that my dad had walked in until I finished.

I turned around to see him shaking, "He said what?!"

My mother quickly jumped up to calm him down, "Dad no its okay."

"How is it okay? You cried Blair! He made my daughter cry!"

"Dad! He's right!"

He immediately stopped and looked at me so I continued, "They have reason whether they know it or not we are hiding something! I am hiding something! So I don't blame him. I just needed to get it off my chest."
His eyes softened and he came to give me a hug.

Just then in walked Mila followed by Adrien, "I highly doubt anything similar will happen again especially if the other two have anything to do with it," Adrien said smirking.