Chapter 14- No we don't want that.

Quote of the chapter⬆⬆
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mila's POV

I cuddled into Nik's side and he put his arms around me surrounding me with sparks while we sat on our bed and I couldn't imagine what Blair and Caelan felt not being able to be together especially when their bond had grown so much.

"Hey, what's wrong? I can feel your sadness." Nik asked gently.

"I'm thinking about Blair and Caelan... they're so far away from each other it must be absolute hell. I want to help but I don't know how.... I-I feel like such a bad Gamma but more so I feel like the worst sister ever."

"No. There isn't anything you or anyone else can do. Not yet anyway. We need to wait for Caelan to be well again and be able to train then we can go and bring her home until then all we can do is train and keep the pack running. Okay?" He asked looking me in the eye. I sighed nodding.

"Shall we go train? Get your mind off it?" He asked.

"Sure." Deciding to mess with him I get clothes out of the cupboard and change in front of him I take off my white skirt and start to pull up my black 3/4 tights and the pull off my pink T-shirt and am left in my bra. I turn so my back is facing him and take it off to switch into a sports bra and I hear a groan behind me. I slowly turn around and see him sitting stiffly on the bed with a bulge in his pants.

"Guess you'll have to shower first huh?" I ask innocently. He smirks at me and walks towards me quickly.

"How about we stay here instead?" He asks kissing up my neck. He kisses my mark and I have to hold in a moan.

"I'm gonna have to go with training." I reply still recovering from his kisses. He groans but lets go and walks into the bathroom.

I pull a white and grey crop top and sit on the bed talking to my friends while waiting for him to get out of the shower. He comes out and we head to the training area.

I take off my slops that I'd had on and tie my hair into a ponytail. We both ready ourselves and begin circling each other.

"How about whoever wins picks our activities for the day?" Nik says with a smirk and I feel blush forming.

"Sure but we train in human." I replied with a smirk.

"...You're used to human though." He says with a frown.

"Aww are you scared?" I tease.

"No. I know I can beat you even if you have an advantage." He says proudly.

"If you say so. Now lets fight."

He makes the first move lunging towards me but I dodge and kick him in the back making him stumble.  He turns and aims a punch to my stomach but my fox comes out and growls at him. I gain control again and Nik had stopped.

"What happened?" Nik asks coming towards me.

"I-I don't know she just took over then after growling at you she quieted again. Now that I'm thinking about it she's been really quiet for a while now." He looks confused.

"I'll ask my mom she knows things like these." I go to the hospital first thinking she might have visited Caelan as I'm nearing the door I see mom coming out alone looking upset.

"Mom? What's wrong?" I ask jogging towards her.

"Nothing, I'm fine I was actually coming to spend time with you and Adrien. How about you?"

"I wanted to ask you something.." She motions for me to continue.

"I was training with Nik then he was going to punch me in the stomach which I would've dodged but then Mikaylla, my fox, took over and growled at him but once I tried to take over again then she just submitted. She hasn't been talking much lately. Do you know why?" She blinked then a huge smile took over.