Chapter 10- But they shouldn't have to

Quote of the chapter⬆⬆
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week later
Blair's POV

I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human, yeah

I'm only human
I'm only human
Just a little human

I can take so much
Until I've had enough

'Cause I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human, yeah

I shut my eyes tight holding back tears caused by the memories of when he tried....
I've received a letter every day now all about how he loves me and we'll be together soon. He even said that we'll get to finish what we started..... so I'm now lying in my bed waiting to be called for the next letter, Caelan is in the gym trying to calm his wolf from the things in the letters, he's been rather tense.

"Hey Ky.... why don't we go for a walk? Maybe go play with the kids?" Mila asked peeking through the open door. She knows that the letters have been affecting me even though I try to hide it.

"Yeah sure." I reply with a small smile.

I'm busy playing tag with some of the boys when I get the message I've been waiting for.

"Sorry boys I have to go okay?" They nodded and I went to Mila.

"Mila..." She looks up from colouring with the kids and understands. She says bye to the kids and we go to the location.

'Oh Blair my love I'm so excited! I'm coming for you! We'll be there next week. But be warned if you don't come with me willingly I will fight for you. See you soon!'

No...no....nononono please no. I can't just go with him.... but my pack... I drop the letter, shift and start running.

Caelan's POV

That asshole tried to rape my mate. He destroys my pack. He watches my mate. He sends her 'love letters'. He has photos of my mate. Of my family. Does he have a deathwish?!

'Caelan come to the northern border'

'Why?' I question Nikolas.

'There's another one-' I cut the link and sprint to the border.

"LET ME SEE IT!!" Mila hands me the letter unfazed by my anger and looks out at the woods.

As I read it I begin shaking in anger, Kyle threatening to take control.

"Where is Blair?" I needed to know she's safe. I needed her in my arms.

"After reading the letter she shifted and ran to the woods. She looked like she needed to be alone so I didn't go after her." Mila replied her eyes not moving as she spoke.

I ran into the woods at full speed following her scent.

I found her lying naked under a tree with tears running down her face. She must've shifted back at some stage. I pulled off my shirt and pulled it over her head she complied by putting her arms through the correct holes. I pulled her into my lap and we stayed like that for about an hour.

"I'm not going to let you go. If he wants a fight we'll give him a fight okay? He's not going to take you away from me. I can't let you go.. I love you to much." I tell her while wiping away her tears and placing a gentle kiss on her head.