Chapter 8- It was one time!

Quote of the chapter👆
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blair's POV

I wake up and find myself in Caelan's arms with my head against his chest, then I notice he's still in his shirt and jeans from yesterday and cringe thinking how uncomfortable that must have been. I think about getting up but decide against it because I was to lazy and it was so comfortable with Caelan there. I was just about to fall asleep again when I felt Caelan waking up.

I look up at him sleepily, "Good morning.." I yawn and close my eyes again.

"Hey now that's not fair you were awake and now that I'm awake you want to sleep. Thats just not okay!"

I yawn again, "You took to long" We lie there for a minute longer and I'm about to sleep again when he shakes me.

"No sleeping! Why don't you go shower to wake you up."

I reluctantly get up and grab some clothes before going into the bathroom and locking the door. I climb in after undressing and decide to wash my hair with my Apple shampoo.

I get out of the shower and change into the T-shirt and leggings that I brought with me. I'm still not fully awake so I decide to go get a cup of coffee. I open the door and see Caelan pulling a shirt over his head so unfortunately I didn't get to have a look but I can just imagine..... Getting off track! Coffee! I was going to get coffee.

'Aww but I liked it better when you were thinking of the abs I can guarantee he has. Go back to that thought.' Klara then flooded my head with pictures trying to get me distracted again.

"You okay Blair? You spaced out for a minute." Caelan looks at me worried.

"No I'm fine my fox was just being a pain in the ass. I'm going down for coffee you coming?"

'Hey you thought of it first you liar! Just because most people-' I decided to block her out because I knew she was right.

"Sure I guess I'll come" Caelan responds shrugging.

"Great! Lets go!" I ran down the stairs hoping that my mom had made breakfast this morning. Honestly her food was the best!

I'm in luck! My mom is in the kitchen with Olivia making breakfast.

"Morning mom! What'd you make?" I asked excitedly making coffee.

"Oh crap! Mom please don't tell me you made breakfast?" Caelan asked walking into the kitchen.

My mom chuckled while Olivia slapped his arm,"It's not that bad!"

"Mom last time you tried to make fried egg dad got food poisoning." Caelan deadpanned.

I desperately tried to hold in my laugh. Andreas, Caelans dad walked in, "Honey you know I love you but I really don't feel like getting sick again please tell me you didn't cook." Olivia hid her face and my mom started laughing while giving her a hug.

"Mom didn't cook right?" Ezra asked walking in.

"It was one time!" Olivia exclaimed embarrassed.

"When you say one time you mean the food poisoning right? If so please tell me mom didn't cook." Another man walked in with a frown. He has black hair and blue eyes. Hmm.... Wait! Is this Caelan's brother? I haven't met him yet because he had been away when the attack took place and only came back yesterday evening... I must've been asleep by then.

He turns to me holding out his hand for me to shake, "Alpha Blair right? Caelan's mate? I'm Alexander Caelan's brother but you can call me Alex." I shake his hand and Caelan puts his arm around my waist. I look down at it then glare at Caelan.