Chapter 7- New Dawn

Quote of the chapter
Strangers think I'm quiet, My friends think I'm out-going but my best friends know I'm completely insane.
(A/N- Heh that's just cos its true for me😅⬆)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two weeks later
Blair's POV
Caelan's pack seems to trust us a bit more now, though not completely. He's been making me smile with his sweet little gestures, things that others may often take for granted but mean the absolute world to me, it showed he truly cared so that's why I'm trying to find him now. I'm finally going to tell him.

'Alpha Blair! We found a note at the border! Its addressed to you!'

'I'm on my way!' Damn I can't talk to him now, it'll have to wait a little longer.

I reached the border and found Mila, Adrien and the border control fox who alerted me, all patiently waiting.

"Lets see." He handed me the note.

'My lovely Blair

I've missed you so much. Two years is very long and now I hear that you've found your 'mate'. We all know the truth though, the truth that I am your true mate. I know you don't believe me but we'll see each other soon  and you'll come running to me, willingly. When are you going to tell Ozzie about us? Though I'd love to know how he feels about it, I guess my curiosity can wait on the sidelines. Goodbye for now my sweet.

Your mate
Jace XOXO'

I can't help the growl that escapes me. That ass! How the hell does he know? We don't have a snitch, I would have felt it when they broke the oath.

I looked up at them, "I guess I'm definitely telling him now."

I'm currently sitting cross-legged on the couch in my office  facing Caelan who is looking at me with eyes pleading for answers yet he wouldn't say anything to ever push me to speak.

I take a deep breath and look him in the eye, "Please don't be mad but you need to take an oath."

"I'll do it."

"W-What?"

"If I need to take an oath for you to open up to me then I'll do it. I've told you before, I love you so I'll do anything for you. Now then what do I do?"

After doing the oath I took a moment to prepare myself, "Please just try to stay calm until I'm done?" He nods.

(A/N- Another warning! Same thing as before.)
"Okay so 2 years ago Mila had this boyfriend..... Jace. They dated for a while and then one day I was reading in the library when he came up to me and started flirting. I told him to stop because I wasn't interested and he was dating my sister which only seemed to encourage him more saying I was a fiesty one, he then took out silver ropes holding me against the bookshelf before I had a chance to fight back he.......he started kissing me. I mindlinked Adrien and Mila asking for help and told them I was in the library. They came running and pulled him off of me. Before we banished him he claimed I was his mate-"
(A/N- Okay it should be okay now)

"MINE!!!" he shouted pulling me into his chest and taking in my scent like it was his last breath of fresh air.

I hugged him tightly, "I am yours and yours only. Always. But I need to finish now otherwise I might never finish." Reluctantly he pulled away.

I took a deep breath and continued, "I cried for the first time that day. I cried for what could've happened, I cried for what had happened and I cried for Mila's broken heart. That day changed both me and Mila, she developed trust issues and I became weary of men. I always kept my distance but since you're my mate I'm going to trust you. He's the reason it took so long for me to open up to you, he damaged me but I think you can help fix me. Jace is the one who attacked your pack and some how he knows so much, he knows that we're mates and more than he's letting on but I know for a fact that we don't have a snitch because I would have felt them break the oath. I-I don't know how he knows. He was the one who attacked your pack and its all because of me! I'm so sorry!" By now I had tears running down my face and a burning sensation in my throat, I felt so...so guilty.