Epilouge

Elena and Kol got married and raised there daughter and a few years later had a son. They got there happily ever after they decided to move to New Orleans so that they could help the witches there. They saved Davina and the other harvest girls. They made New Orleans into a better place.  And they met up with the family every once in awhile.
--
Katherine and Elijah finally got together. They decided to go to france, Whenever the others wanted to meet they had a meet up date. They had got married. They adopted two beautiful little girls. Sapphire and Savannah.
--
Caroline and Klaus moved to New York to get a new taste. Tyler and Haley joined them. Caroline loved New York and her and Elena always made sure that they could still meet up. She married Klaus and then became a stepmom to Hope and she loved everything about it. She adopted a son and daugter named Sean and Skylar.
--
Bonnie and  Damon got married years later. They decided to travel. When they finally did settle down it was in Italy. They adopted a girl and named her Lily.
--
Rebekah and Matt stayed in Mystic falls, Matt became the sherriff and Rebekah went on to be cordinator for all the events going on.
--
Haley and Tyler moved to New York so that Klaus could help raise his daughter. She had a son with Tyler named Caleb.They started a life together helping other wolfs.
--
Valerie and Stefan got married. And they went to chicago they adopted a little boy and named him Noah. Valerie stayed in touch with Elena and everything was going great.

--
Lexi went back and found her old boyfriend and they lived happily ever after. With her helping Elena whenever she needed it.
--
Jenna got back together with Alaric and she eventually got him to turn,

--

But in the end everyone got there happily ever after.