1

"Oh my god. She finally left" jack Gilinsky tweeted.

Let me tell you what happened.
I was sitting in bed when I got a phone call.

"Hello" I answered. I was y/n y/l/n. I am a Youtuber and I sometimes make vines but not a lot.

"Hello. Is this y/n" the voice said.

"Yes it is. May I ask who's calling" I was highly confused. Who was calling I almost hung up.

"Bart the owner of Magcon. I was curious to see if you would maybe consider joining us on tour. I mean your fan base is huge and your really funny" he said.

"Yeah sure. I love meeting my fans." I smiled even though he couldn't see.

"That's amazing. I'll email you everything. Goodbye" he said hanging up the phone.

I smiled. I pulled my phone out. I opened twitter.

'Guys I can't wait to meet you:))' I tweeted.

I ran down stairs.

"MOM MOM MOM" I yelled all through the house. My mom came out of her room with a mask on. I burst out laughing.

"What y/n you scared me." She said. I was trying to stop laughing but I couldn't.

"What are you wearing" I said In between laughs. I was holding my stomach.

"Its a deep cleansing mask now shut up and what do you need" she said.

I got a little more serious.

"IM GOING ON TOUR" I said jumping up and down.

"Oh my god honey that amazing. I cant wait. How'd it go" I explained the process to my mom.

You see me and my mom live in Key Largo together in Florida. I do online school. I love the beach. My best friend lives right across the street. We always go to key west together. Our families are pretty close. I live in a 2 story house right on a private beach. My dad left when I was 1 and my mom well he's married and moved away. I barely see him. I had dirty blonde hair and dark blue eyes. (This may not fit your description so idk. You can I put yours in) I had my hair down ombré not to long ago. I love it.

But anyway. That's me. I upload a new video about every Tuesday some times wednesday. It's so fun. I have a huge fan base. I was on good morning America 3 times. I also have a clothes line through forever 21. I love my fans. They are amazing and so supportive of me and it's great.

"Honey. I'm so proud of you m" my mom said.

"Me too. I can't wait Bart was his name said he was going to email me the details." I smiled.

"That's amazing." My mom hugged me.

I ran upstairs to my room and got on my laptop. I logged into my gmail account to see a new email.

"Hello y/n it's Bart. I wanted to give you your schedule. You will be flying out to meet us for our next event on Tuesday of next week. Heres my number 789-8897. And there will be multiple other boys. There names are Matthew Espinosa, Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, hayes Grier, Carter Reynolds, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, Aaron carpenter, and Shawn Mendes. Feel free up check them out. I think you will get along with them very well. I'll see you next week. Also you will have a driver there to pick you up at the airport. Goodbye" was the end. Then the link.

I printed out my ticket. I smiled and changed into my bright pink neon bathing suit and slipping on some flip flops and ran out side.

"MOM IM GOING TO y/f/n" I yelled.

"Ok honey." She said from the kitchen.

"Bye I love you" I waved running out the door.

I walked into the door to see y/f/n changing into a bathing suit. "Hey. I was just about to come get you" she laughed.

"Wanna go to the island?" We. Asked at the same time. We laughed together climbing into the boat and speeding off.

•••••

When I got back to my house I hugged y/f/n goodbye. She was so excited for me. I told her after a while she is going to come visit. Turns out she was huge fans of the boys and got super jealous that I was touring with them.

When I got inside my mom had made my smoothie.

"Thank you mom your a life saver" I said walking into the living room sitting down.

"Your welcome honey. How was the island" she asked.

"Amazing. I'm gonna go shower" I said putting my cup in the kitchen running upstairs.

I checked my phone. There were people following me and then a tweet that really stuck out

'A girl is joining out tour. Shit' it read. Jack Gilinsky. I swallowed. Crap.

////////

Hey guys. This is gonna be the first three parts that were published in the imagines