Chapter 1

Y/N POV
Its your first day at Aoba Johsai High School considering you just got kicked out of your last school for causing fights, You groan as you hear your older brother telling you to walk up so you could go to his morning practices...which you obviously didn't want to obviously do.
"Fuck off Shittykawa! I just want to sleep I can walk myself to school!" You muffled yelled into your pillow.
" Y/n I swear you and Iwa~chan are conspiring against me but seriously get up I want to introduce you to the team so you can at least have some human interaction"
"Ugh...FINE!"
You get out of bed and start putting your uniform on and brushing your (h/c) hair so it looks some what decent for your first day but in all honesty you couldn't give a shit. You hated how your brother wanted you to talk to people, like you appreciated that he cared but still he gets on your nerves. You run down stairs to start putting your shoes on so you can head out to meet your brothers stupid team.
"Are you ready y/n?" he calmly asks to not agitate you more than you already were.
"Yeah let's get this over with" you grumble before stepping out and walking towards the school.

Time Skip brought to you by Iwaizumi hitting Oikawa~

You approach the gates of the school and already you want to go back home. Before you turn around Oinkawa grabs you and pulls you into the school

" Let go you idiot, I don't see why you want me to meet all your friends not like I'd hang out with them" you say after pulling away from his grip
"Well what if you become the manager~"
"Fuck no, now hurry up and lead the way because I don't know where this shitty school gym is" You growl at him
"Fine dont get all angry its too early to deal with that"

We reached the gym and I can see already Iwaizumi at the door
"Your late trassykawa" Iwaizumi coldly says to him
"Iwa~chan go yell at the princess who decided to take forever~"
" First of all don't call me that and secondly last time I checked I said I'd walk myself to school. Open the door its freezing and I rather be in the warm gym than with you idiots"
"You can come in if you give me a hug Y/n chan~" He said while opening his arms
"Drop dead" I say shoving past him and Iwaizumi
"So moody" He pouted
After opening the doors more guys started to come in and later the coach. I knew who the coach was and he was actually really nice so you weren't rude to him. I greeted him with a bow and sat back against the wall watching all the boys start practicing. I thought I'd have time to catch a couple winks but then you hear the gym door slam open. A boy with short yellow hair with 2 black stripes around his head walked in with a pissed off look on his face.
"Mad dog chan~" You hear your brother annoying say but it seemed to be pissing the boy off even more. You couldnt help but giggle at your brothers stupidity
"Fuck off" you hear the boy say as he walks away from the team to set his bags down. I thought to myself its a little strange to be away from the team.
"Tsk whatever why do I care" I thought
"LOOK OUT!!"
I look and see that a ball almost hit me but i successfully dodged
"WHO THE FUCK HIT THAT AT ME, YOU GOT A DEATH WISH WITH ME!" you yell at the boys and they point at the pissed looking boy.
"Watch were your hitting asshole" I say before moving to the bleachers because it seemed safer till I hear a gruff voice.
"What did you say to me" I look and see him looking down on me
I rolled my eyes. "Did i stutter I said to look where your hitting....ASSHOLE"
"Tsk. Whatever" he said before walking away
"The fuck you all staring at get back to practice" I raised my voice and they all scattered back to practice.
Before I knew it, the bell rang and it was time for me to find my class. I left before shittykawa decides to walk me.
"Class 2-b" I say to myself and find it at the end of the hall. I knock and see the teacher open the door with a smile.
"You must be the new student joining us" he says and motions me into class
" Sorry Im late it took me a while to find the class"
"No problem at all, there is only one seat next to Kyōken. But before you head to your seat you can you say your name, hobby and an interesting fact about yourself to the class"

Ugh shoot me please

"Yeah...My name is Oikawa Y/n, please call me Y/n so you don't confuse me with my older brother. A hobby I'd consider is that I like to play the bass and an interesting fact about myself is that I used to play volleyball till my first year of High School" I boldly state before looking for the empty seat. It was at least in the back as I got closer I saw the same blonde haired boy I yelled at earlier today.
I sit in my seat dropping my bag on the floor, "The fuck you looking at" I quietly said trying my best not to be agitated.
He didnt say anything just growled and looked away.

Weirdo

Kyōken POV
A new student great the only seat is next to me, hope they aren't fucking annoying. I wasn't paying attention until i heard Oikawa...Wait thats the girl that yelled at me this morning and their siblings?! I didn't expect that, whatever not like it matters. I didnt notice I was staring at her until
"The fuck are you staring at" She said to me obviously annoyed
I wanted to say sum but I rather not start a fight with her.
She ended up falling asleep on her desk in the middle of class.

Shes kind of pretty when she's not all angry but then again her angry didn't bother me either....What the fuck why did I think that. She doesn't look or act like Oikawa so thats a good thing. The more I stared at her the more I found her....attractive

I snapped out of it and began writing a couple things from the board still sneaking a glance every now and then. Before I knew it was break she flinched as she heard the bell and got up to do what ever she went to do. I stayed in class and realized I was thirsty and ofc my dumbass forgot a water. I got up from my seat and the door with students cleared as I walked to the nearest vending machine.
"Come on you stupid fucking milk fall" I heard and saw y/n shaking and kicking the vending machine assuming it got stuck.
"Move over" I said to her and then kicked the machine and it dropped some strawberry milk. I started to put coins in and clicked the button to get a water
"tsk I had it under control asshole" she growled at me
" Didnt seem so from where I was standing"
"I was trying not to make such a scene if I started beating the shit out of the machine you know"
"Whatever you got you milk and now go back to class" I said back without giving her a glance. Before I knew it she had already started her way back to classroom. I couldn't help but stare at her the uniform fit her fisique a little but too tight and she has really nice thighs I snapped out of it and made my way back as well trying my best not to look at her that way.

Why am I attracted to this girl

.
.
.
Ahhhh this is probably really bad but also here you are a 2nd year so none of the chacters are gone or anything