Chapter 22

⚠️DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH RAPE ⚠️

Y/N POV

"I went to Johzenji High for only a year and a half but during that i unluckily met Terushima Yūji. We only dated for about 6 months but after I realized all he wanted me for was sex i dumped him and told him to fuck off to sum it up"

"Sum it up?" Iwaizumi raised a brow

"Okay okay he mentally manipulated me...and threatened me if i left hed tell the whole school im a whore and i slept around with a lot of people for money because im quote on quote broke. As you can see that didnt go so well and now im the local whore at Johzenji"

"um what about the dog collars..?" Makki asked

"Im getting there sheesh, anyways since that shitty school doesnt care about anything the students do theres a whole bunch of drugs and shit like that but for whores they are made to wear a dog collar signifying a bitch in heat because they cant get enough and the majority of the time its girls who dont do anything but with these collars it makes those targets for people to use them for sexual activities and its horrible its basically rape bc its none consensual. I feel so bad but rumors say i started fights bc i was a bully, i really didnt i actually beat up the fuck faces who preyed on the innocent girls. Some girls deserved what happened to them but still i kicked the guys ass for being such assholes but i got expelled so not much i can do now but cant wait to see what happens tomorrow. " I finished speaking and looked over to the team and they looked very blank faced at what i stated. "Girls shouldnt be seen as an object is what im saying and at that school thats what they do to girls and it's heartbreaking to see for girls to not be conformable to even wear the uniform because their scared of being harrassed".

"Wait wait is that why you were some um revealing clothes for your band posters?" Iwaizumi asked

"Thats exactly why im making a statement sure theres people who probably see me as an objective but im trying to prove girls should be comfortable in their own skin and should never feel the need to not be themselves, I hate that school for being full of lies and pervs. It pisses me off that the girls who are deemed whores ARENT EVEN WHORES LIKE ?! ITS SO DUMB! Anyways thats the school for you..."

"What about the pictures?" This time it was Toruu speaking which suprised me he said something

"Oh since i woudnt fuck Teru to deem girls to be safe was to take very raunchy photos of my changing because that mother fucker still wouldnt leave me alone. He was obsessive or whatever *eye roll* but as for all of you dont do anything stupid tomorrow or ill kick your ass personally, ive put quite a bit of guys in the hospital before so dont test me. The schools going to be empty because its a Saturday but still they're being teams practicing which will be to my dimise and hopefully not any weirdos are excited for my arrival."

"Were all sorry for this happening to you y/n it really shouldn't be happening to beginning with but yeah" Kindaichi was able to say

"Dont be, you didnt do anything so no need to be sorry. Ken you havent said anything in a while and im letting you know dont do anything stupid just leave eveything to me. I can handle myself pretty well, in honesty people are either scared of me or want to fuck me its between those but either way i kick their ass so.....dont do something stupid"

"Okay i wont, i trust you" He mumbled out

"YEAH WE TRUST YOU Y/N and if you ask us to intervene youll let us right?"Mattsun and Makki asked

"Yes yes i will" i gave a light smile to everyone. "Its getting late we should all be getting ready to sleep. Hey Ken can you help me grab the blankets?"

"sure..."

We walked upstairs to the hallway closet amd started picking out blankets specifically more thick based ones because me and Toruu dont have mats for everyone so they have to fight over the couch.

Hes been so quiet is he that pissed off

"Im sorry...." i was a bit shocked as to why hes apologizing to me

"Why are you apologizing you didnt do anyth-"

"Our first experience it made me think about that and how i technically treated you....like am object. I dont deserve you at all y/n for how i treated you. I wouldn'tbe suprised if you broke up with me honestly" Ive never heard him sound so sad before

"Hey its okay ken, i actually dont feel you treated me that way actually because you are the best boyfriend ive ever had and i love you with all my heart so please dont say that....okay" i grabbed his cheeks and gave him a kiss on the forehead and a little smile

"okay....can we make hot chocolate later though..."

Omg hes so soft

"cute....uh anyways lets give Toruu the princess blanket" i chuckled a bit holding the bright pink blanket with a princess on it. We walked down and handed everyone a blanket and I started making the blanket beds for the unlucky ones to sleep on the floor. After all the beds were made I asked the boys to pick a move and made my way into the kitchen to began making the hot chocolate.

Do we have little marshmallows hmmmmmm.....ah ha here we are  and some whipped creme now for the mugs. Hopefully we have enough for everyone. Luckily we had enough mugs for everyone to use but theres a paw patrol mug and 4 sanrio ones now lets see who has taste.

" Ive made hot chocolate guysss"

"Be careful its probably poisoned" I heard Makki whisper to Mattsun

"You get the plan mug Makki" I said handing him the plain off white mug in which he shrugged

The mugs:

Makki: Plain mug

Mattsun: Hello kitty

Y/n: Keroppi

Kindaichi: Plain mug

Oikawa: His own personal mug with his name on it🙄

Kentaro: Kuromi

Yahaba: Plain mug

Watari: My melody

Iwaizumi: Plain mug

Kunimi: Paw patrol mug 🧍‍♀️

"why did you pick that mug kunimi?" I heard Kindaichi asked him

"Because paw patrol is amazing so shush boring mug"

I chucked at his comment, it felt nice to hang out with them and i hope well get to do it again.... Cant wait till tomorrow ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Omg ik im alive finially but here you all go and im sorry i feel i couldve done a better job with this ;-; so i apologize. On a side note i made a yandere Matsukawa book (ik i spelled his name right because i kept spelling it wrong NDJDNNDJD) anyways yeah its my first yandere book so please bare with me 😓. My absence has been because of school but soon ill be able to post more so just wait out there babes anyways luv you all :D