Fan meeting pt.2

Jungkook POV:
Me and taehyung have been dating for 3 years now. And he plans to treat me somewhere. So i'm just getting ready. Then suddenly my phone rings

*on the phone*
Jungkook: hello?

Taehyung: hey kookie i'm on my way

Jungkook: ok see you take care!

Gotta check if i'm all set. Hat check. Tshirt check. Jeans check. Gift for taehyung check. Ok i'm all set. Then I hear the honk of the car so I get out. And great taehyung
Jungkook: hey

Taehyung: hey kookie

Then Taehyung kisses my cheek. Then he drive off to our destination. After a few minutes I suddenly fell asleep..

Taehyung POV:
We finally arrive in our destination. When I look at Jungkook he fell asleep. Omg he is so cute. So I quickly take a picture of him and set it as my lockscreen. Then I carefully wake him up...

Taehyung: kookie, we are already here

Then jungkook rubs his eyes then udjust his eyes to the brightness of the sun then they went out of the car. And taehyung leads the way.

Jungkook POV:
Taehyung leads the way. Then I was amazed by the beauty of the surrounding and I didn't notice that there is a step so I trip then Taehyung catches me.

Taehyung: hey are you alright?

Jungkook: yeah thank you so much for catching me.

Then we both arrive. And I saw a table for two with the view of the seoul city. It's so beautiful. That I became speechless.

Jungkook: omgg Taehyung it's so pretty

Taehyung: i'm glad you like it babyboy

Then the waiter give us food and some wine. Then we both eat together while talking with each other. Then after eating me and Taehyung decided to stroll for a bit to let our food digest. Then I stood at the railings and look at the city's view. Then suddenly someone back hug me.

Tahyung: uhmm it's so nice here

Jungkook: yeah it's so pretty

Taehyung: (looking at Jungkook) yeah so beautiful.

Then they both take their time spending time together. Then suddenly Taehyung speaks.

Taehyung: kookie I wanna ask you something

Jungkook: What is it?

Taehyung: actually I've been thinking about this for quite a long time. The first time I saw you at the fan meeting I can't take my eyes of to you, it's just like you have this type of aura that attracts me. And I know we've been dating for quite a while now so i'm gonna ask you this. Can you be my boyfriend??

Jungkook become speechless. He can't form a words because he is crying so hard that a lump stuck in his throat so he just nods and utter a soft "yes". Then Taehyung kisses Jungkook deeply and hugs him. Then the both spend time together as a couple.

THE END

A/N:
Hi guys I made another part of the story, hope you like it!!